FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 739

Ishim:
maybe also give a key ))))

Come on, to the flat where the money is.

fqbj:

Come on, from the flat where the money is.
We're not from around here ourselves...

Ishim:
We're not from around here ourselves...
A question on the subject: I'm a newcomer myself. I've been bombarded with invitations to various courses for beginners, if not hard to prompt, better to read the monologues of experienced and make conclusions and attempts, or to give 300 bachinskih a clever man?

and the bastard hasn't been kicked yet... no good

Ishim:
Did you work it off? How many cc's today?

3.1 per brother, 2 hours and 15 minutes ago. In the offices, people rub their panties, and it's fun here, as you said drunken monolith workers on the 13th floor walk on the outside walls, the heat, arguments, in general, life is boisterous)))) I can't imagine what to do at home, I spent a week on the road so I nearly blew my top out of boredom)))

Gizmo:
Question on a subject: myself recently. I've got a lot of invitations to different beginner's courses, if it's not difficult, is it better to read monologues of experienced and make conclusions and attempts, or to give 300 bachinskiy to clever man?

I did not study anywhere - I went to a free lecture at finam. I read - Market Wizards, New Market Wizards (a lot of TS and Grails there) by J. Schwager, his Technical Analysis, Larry Williams helped the main one, I think the same book is called TA.

Demark has some specifics! We should rethink it from the stock to the forum and his trends are through .... - the rest is great.

For 300 quid I'd run in and out ))))

strangerr:

3.1 per brother, 2 hours and 15 minutes ago. In the offices, people rub their panties, and here it's fun, as you said drunken monolith workers on the 13th floor walk on the outside walls, the heat, arguments, in general, life is boisterous)))) I have no idea what to do at home, I was driving around for a week and I almost lost my mind from boredom)))
You may flounder here I allow it!

I don't think there'll be anything interesting today... I'll go and make a remix and then gift it to the forum )) since I've been so lazy, good luck to everyone!

Ishim:
you're allowed to flounder here!

Thanks a lot))))

I also banned buying yesterday, where are you pushing people?)))

strangerr:

3.1 per brother, 2 hours and 15 minutes ago. In the offices, people are wiping their panties, and here it's fun, as you said drunken monolith workers on the 13th floor walk on the outside walls, the heat, arguments, in general, life is boisterous)))) I have no idea what to do at home, I was driving around for a week and I nearly lost my mind from boredom)))
My last job just drove me out... They didn't give me back a lot of the money I already earned - now they're paying me back! and I'm nothin'.