FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 684

Ishim:
not sitting around waiting for profits

That's what I like about you ! )))

alex_r:
и?

Б. The cluster chart can be presented in terms of volume, in terms of delta, in terms of volume and delta by price, in terms of the number of Ask and Bid orders

All data is based on the number of trades. Who can tell you the amounts.

I do not want to rubbish your ignorance on others. We all have the same goal.

strangerr:

Just wait very long))))
Most likely on america tomorrow - will be buying

maladroit:
So they say for convenience.

oooh ... more about that ))))

Vizard:

That's what I like about you ! )))
there's gonna be a party on your street too!

maladroit:

Б. A cluster chart can be represented in terms of volume, in terms of delta, in terms of volume and delta by price, in terms of the number of Ask and Bid

Combining the trades using mathematical operations for a certain criterion (time interval, volume) at the output will be represented as a distribution of the volume at each price - this is a cluster. A price chart represented in the form of clusters is called a cluster chart.

Look at the CME and see volumes on ticks, sellers, buyers... People have given a finished product. What are the doubts?

strangerr:

Just wait very long))))
Stranger doesn't go after moose alone ))).

solar:
Gentlemen. I would like to draw your attention to all those who use volumes. It may seem trivial, but the volumes viewed from the futsal are for example - 1 contract to sell is put up - and if satisfied, 1 contract is bought. There is no preponderance of selling over buying )))) I'm really sorry. Selling is satisfied by buying. That's it. There is a volume of trades. But there is no preponderance. ))))
What about forex? Can you accurately describe the forex algorithm so that you can write its software model?

solar:
The sale is satisfied by the purchase. Everything. There is a volume of transactions. But there is no preponderance. ))))
If there are two thousand contracts hanging in demand, where will the price go?

somby:
What about forex? Can you accurately describe the forex algorithm so that you can write its software model?

hehe. smiling slyly... you think it's that simple )))) not aaaa