FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 682

maladroit:
sitting in sales...

Not for advertising and bragging rights, almost 160 pips in the positive lok all yesterday's movement, I mean that one should be interested and dig for oneself, instead of sneering for no reason at all.

Sdimm:

I'm not just showing off, almost 160 pips in the positive area yesterday. My point is that you have to take an interest and dig, not get all sassy about it.

As for me, I got 80 and withdrew it )))) We're not playing with pussies here... but trolling from time to time )))))

Point me in the direction of what you can use to monitor sales-purchase volumes?

konsvik:

Point me in the direction of what you can use to monitor sales-purchase volumes?

NOTHING

Sdimm:

Not for advertising and bragging rights, almost 160 pips in the positive trajectory of yesterday's movement, I mean that one should be interested and dig for oneself, instead of sneering for no reason at all.
We started to talk about volumes and the fact that there is a positive number in the delta up there does not mean that there are no sales. It just means that out of 260k transactions there are 2000 more purchases. Simple maths. (260k - 2k) /2 = 129k sales and 129+2 = 131 purchases. So no need to say there were no sales. The conversation started about this. Now I just explained how to read the information. Everyone chews it up as they go along. I'm not going to prove anything, I'm talking about 100% things.

maladroit:
A delta of 2,000 on 260,000 transactions is not an indicator of a large number of buyers
It's enough to move the price. Don't forget that the ECB withdrew a bunch of Euros from circulation yesterday. So to say that the rise is not justified is silly.

solar:

I got 80 and withdrew it )))) we don't fight pussy here... but troll from time to time )))))

I'm not pussyfooting around, I'm trying to get the guy to think that this is a better trade. You misunderstood me ))))

Also, the number of trades is not always an indicator. Yesterday's hike upwards was seen against a backdrop of more sellers. Which means that the buyers were simply richer and their purchases were fatter and that's all. No need to tell you about the number. You don't go up like that on 2k regular deals.

maladroit:
We were talking about volumes and the fact that there is a positive number at the top of the delta does not mean that there are no sales. It just means that out of 260k transactions there are 2000 more purchases. Simple maths. (260k - 2k) /2 = 129k sales and 129+2 = 131 purchases. So no need to say there were no sales. The conversation started about this. Now I just explained how to read the information. Everyone chews it up as they go along. I'm not going to prove anything, I'm talking about 100% things.

no problem, everyone's a different judgement ))))

Sdimm:

I told you I'm not trying to get pussy, I'm trying to get the guy to think that this is a better direction to trade, you misunderstood me )))).

But as my friend once said, everyone has the right to his own mistakes and achievements, and he should not be interfered with! )))) so it's true, someone catches a pullback, someone catches a trend - as many people, as many methods.