FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 625

Ishim:
it's ok, by the way where is it? I think the eu went up.... (nothing to be afraid of)

I don't know, he got in touch this morning ))))) he's probably building a mansion ))))

Ishim:
experiment now - sell the eu - stop at 1.2365 - profit at 2280 somewhere there... + -. Come on! Go for it!

Nope ... still buy signal on n4, i will follow price in the morning ))))

Vizard:
cool ))))...

no... I used to get a lot of losses in the minutes, first I got something, then I got a lot of losses and then I screwed them up ))))

emotraid:

Nope ... still buy signal on n4, I'll be adjusting the price in the morning ))))

Nah... I used to get a lot of losses in the minutes, first I got something, then I got a lot of losses and screwed them ))))

Sdimm:

If they've pulled the price to the trend line, maybe they'll storm it tomorrow.
Yeah. But which way, I wonder? There's one trend line and the other one, the distance between them is easy to swallow

emotraid:

Nope ... still buy signal on n4, I'll be adjusting the price in the morning ))))

Nah... I used to get a lot of losses in the minutes, first I got something, then I got a lot of losses and screwed them ))))

If you want to go to a minute (or m5), go to a higher one... wait for the signal there... or a rebound from ma... the number and size of losses will decrease... in the absence of them, the potential profit will increase...

nexter:
I wonder which way they are going?

the idea is that if they are close then the nod to the opposite and the move upwards is not a mere push at the bottom, they are trying to break through the top, the moves are narrow-angle, it means there is interest, otherwise it will start to fall away from the top, it means it is time to sell, imho of course

MARKET TALK: EUR/USD recovered, but BofA still recommends short positions

August 20. /Dow Jones/. The euro/dollar pair fell to 1.2295 earlier after Der Spiegel reported that the ECB was considering buying peripheral eurozone bonds when their yields surpassed a certain level. However, European authorities were quick to deny these rumours. "It's symbolic how investors are trading on the headlines," says BofA's McNeil Curry. However, he still recommends opening short positions on the pair this week as market opinion, he says, is shifting towards a more negative view of the euro amid the fact that euro growth has run out of steam since Draghi's speech. At the time of writing, the euro/dollar pair was trading at 1.2347 on EBS, up nearly 0.10% against the previous session's closing level.

Sdimm:

the thought is that if the deal is done, the nod to the right one and the move upwards is not a mere nudge but a try to break through the upside, the moves are narrow-angle, it means there is interest, otherwise the drop-off is out of the way, it means it is time to sell, imho of course

Asia will go down in the morning, Europe will go up in the afternoon, and the US will go down in the evening - it will be great :)))

There is no news, so they will wait for the FOMC minutes and will start somewhere with them

I don't believe that Asians would break it. Although they did break a similar triangle in Asia at one point.

Vizard:
cool )))...

Yeah, she's cool as long as the depo don't lose.