FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 624

emotraid:

So do I, he's been stomping his foot with his thumb since Ishim, his charts make your blood run cold, he's very stern indeed )))

300 pips, my trade is as I want, the pair is not fluctuating as the EUR or GBP, slowly or I will go out or sell and on n4 you need to watch.

Ishim:

true, true ))))

emotraid:
300 pips, my trade is as I want, the pair is not fluctuating as the EUR or GBP, slowly or I will go out or sell and on n4 you need to watch.
79.60 should be a retest of the trend and down. (forecast posted just to sell the signal).

Sdimm:

Really, really)))
Start calling me names, Stranger's a starter!

Ishim:
79.60 should be a retest of the trend and down. (the forecast I posted was just a sell signal)

I saw it, but I have my own ideas, it's my foolishness, I decided to check how foolish it is ))))

Ishim:
started calling me names, Stranger's a starter!

No, we didn't, we didn't mean it at all, we )))) just had a bit of humour )))

Sdimm:

no we didn't, no malice at all )))) it's just humour)))
it's alright, by the way where is he the eu went up.... (nothing to be afraid of )

emotraid:

I've seen it, but I have my own ideas, it's my foolishness, I decided to check how stupid it is ))))
Do an experiment now - sell the euro - stop at 1.2365 - profit at 2280 or thereabouts... + -. Come on! Go for it!

emotraid:
Forget about the 300 pips, my trade is as I want, the pair is not wobbling like the EUR or GBP, slowly or I will go out or sell.
cool )))...