FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 360

Sdimm:

at a guess, took a step after him and there will be a second but that's where next week will tell

That's not the point )))) If you remove the discreteness of levels in 5 pips, the movement is caught on the fly )))) Just the level at which it began, because it is not a multiple of 5 )))

artikul:

That's not the point )))) If you remove the discreteness of levels in 5 pips, the movement is caught by surprise )))) Just the level at which it began was not drawn because it was not a multiple of 5 )))

))).

2329 if we pass, the norm is to attack at this level with a short stop on the village.

I only picked up a 5 in one place in the code, but the "dumb" substitution didn't help. Everything was drawn the same old way

Sdimm:

Parallel to the multiplicity of 2 and catch ))))

It turns out that even a difference of just one pip is very valuable )))) I'll keep looking, but when the amount of bars is too low, only a robot would do that or I need a position strategy without fractioning, then only one moose on the flip, in case of an unlucky entry)))

artikul:

It turns out that the difference of just one pip is very valuable )))) I'll keep looking, but when I see so many lines it's getting sour, only a robot would do that, or I need a position strategy without fractioning, then only one moose on the flip, if it's an unlucky move )))

When you do not see history, everything gets lost. The bars are not very informative, Strange was right when he said put arrows and you'll be happy.

artikul:

It turns out that the difference of just one pip is very valuable )))) I'll keep looking, but when there are so many bars it gets very sour, only a robot can do that, or you need a position strategy without fractioning, then just one moose on the flip, if it's an unlucky move ))))
maybe make a description of what the script does now ... ?Like a help...

Sdimm:

If you do not see the history, everything gets lost. The bars are not very informative - Strange was right to say put arrows and you'll be happy. It doesn't matter direction or dots, check marks, price tags, or whatever.

I don't see them all anyway))) If the hypothesis is confirmed, I'll take out all the bars and make an automaton)))) I wish the scale were bigger ))))

artikul:

No, I can see everything )))) If hypothesis is confirmed - I'll throw out all the stripes and make an automatic rifle )))))

Zhen, even a machine gun)))) but such that you can drive in the tester and there will come out all the pros and cons ))))

Whew! What a roller coaster! The descent was like a battle for every position - on pullbacks the sells only got so chopped up by trailing stops and stops that I put in, in two to five pips profit, I put in new ones. My brother came over, made me watch Harry Potter with him. What a blast! Six sells hanging. Depo's up, but not great! I almost freaked out at first, and what worked, I'm having a hard time collecting. Put the nets up there and there.