FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 336

Sdimm:

What about the direction in which this energy is released?
I'm still thinking about it...

forte928:
I'm still thinking about it.

The article is also in doubt, the entry points have been found, but how to interpret them is another matter.

Sdimm:

but with the direction in which that energy is released?

This is the sore point )))) I have seen so many times that even the most insignificant condition is missing and the trend fails to take hold )))). But it can scare a lot and most importantly it all looks so realistic )))) But the next candle goes in the opposite direction and kills all profits and creates losses ))))

artikul:

And this is the sore point )))) I've seen so many times, not enough if even the most insignificant condition and the trend is not fixed )))) But it can scare a lot and most importantly everything looks so realistic )))) But the next candle goes in the opposite direction and kills all profits and creates losses ))))
Have you tried turning on these rare reversal points like an avalanche?

Breakeven, trailing stops... If they are triggered, I understand, it's often a sign to stop. In general, the eu is going very well now.

artikul:

And this is the sore point )))) I've seen so many times, not enough if even the most insignificant condition and the trend is not fixed )))) But it can scare a lot and most importantly everything looks so realistic )))) But the next candle goes in the opposite direction and kills all profits and creates losses ))))

i told you that without a trawl (with averaging) the losses are one hundred percent for this very reason and after the signal is properly processed the trawl is not needed ))))).

OlegTs:
м15 1,2220 - 12260 - 1,2120 !!!

alex_r:

Cool!

Ishim:
м15 1,2220 - 12260 - 1,2120 !!!
thanks of course, but decision made, up)))