FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 244

As many people as there are opinions, it's better to have your own, because you end up risking your money by listening to other people's opinions ;)

OlegTs:
or are moderators allowed to do that?
To get to know a person, you have to give them power, that's where they come out...

Martingeil:

in the corridor for now, not much of an upside further on america will show or not...

it's where it's going to go - down for now

Nesradamus:
To get to know a man, you have to give him power, that's where it comes out of him...
It is better to test with money)))

Nesradamus:
To get to know a man, you have to give him power, and that's where it kicks in...
I don't think it's surprising for a man with an avatar like that.)

Sdimm:

As many people as there are opinions, it is better to have your own, because you end up risking your money by listening to other people's opinions ;)

I have not yet formed mine, except for people like me here and a lot of smart people why not listen to them, just listen and see if they're right ...

Serg51:
It's better to check with money)))
Money is used to test friends... less often relatives, and mostly lose...

Nesradamus:
Friends are tested on money... less often relatives, and mostly lose...

totally agree +1

MobileMan:

Riskier too )

I will reply to Strain that I simply do not want to violate the terms of stay on the forex market or advertise anything on the broadcaster. I am a skeptic of all pyramid schemes and types of income on the net, but if I got into this business, it is worthwhile and highly profitable for real. In a matter of months allows you to increase your initial capital by 10 times and no one to attract (though you can) and a lot of bother and nervous. In general - who is interested - there is Skype

that's the argument )))) me in a personal message what's up ... I'm not a skype palsy))) if a fusion ... then don't do it

Sdimm:

it's where they're going to insist - downwards for now
well in general yes downwards by idea, but not for sure, now it will draw a pennant i think so....