FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 154

Sdimm:

You're luring a newcomer into trading))
You don't have to spend the hot water yourself, or at least put in a boiler)

Serg51:
I have all my questions resolved. I wanted to tell people how to make money. Of course, it is better to show by example, so I opened a PAMM with a 1k initial deposit about three weeks ago. And already on it there is an amount commensurate with Stranger's annual calculation. I wanted to tell you about it a little later, when I've got a lemon, but since it's such a talk, look - http://fx-trend.com/pamm/23115/.
Everyone knows about this opportunity, but not everyone knows how to choose a trader (group), how old is the ferry you joined?

emotraid:

We like to eat shish kebab, don't we?))) come on, we are eaten by germs from the inside, we eat others, everybody eats somebody, it's our world... eating )))) but most of all I like to drink bear's hot blood )))))))
Well, there's still some truth to it. One on one with a bear, or a bull, or a lamb or a chicken!!! Kill it yourself! Try it? I used to put a cat to sleep myself!!! I wouldn't recommend it to ANYONE, except the SADISTS of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't read it before, what are you in for?) I'm drinking again)

Serg51:
I am the manager.
Then it smells like advertising) Not interested.

somby:
Well, there's still some truth to it. One on one with a bear, or a bull, or a lamb or a chicken!!! Kill it yourself! Try it? I used to put a cat to sleep myself!!! I wouldn't recommend it to ANYONE except the SADISTS of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my God, you're a tough boxer who beats the car owner for complaining, then you feel sorry for the chicken, but you don't feel sorry for ripping off other traders, and your conscience prevents you from cheating... i have it easy, i come to earn money, i learn it, i won't feel sorry for anybody, and when my friends give me a piece of boar or sturgeon after a hunt, i say thank you with pleasure and make a good meal))) well, you better make up your mind ))))

costy_:
Then it smells like advertising) Not interested.
I don't need advertising. I can erase the link.

no... facebook is more interesting than here-\....

tema077:
no... facebook is more interesting than here-\....

Isn't that you dancing around a girl? ))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUoJqiB4Irw

Kitsan:

What difference does it make? You have a steady 20% profit - everyone will be happy. What's there to worry about?

Imho, there's a hidden meaning about the drain again...

You can guarantee someone 20% a month. I have a PROBLEM I am a HONEST MAN?????