FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 92

who knows what this pattern shows, please tell me.

plaza:
Buy: 1.2197 Take profit: 1.2215 worked out
Buy: 1.2219 Take profit: 1.2240
Sell: 1.2130 Take profit: 1.2110

Sell: 1.2105 Take profit: 1.2070

The second paw blow, but with the claws out, is possible from the 2240 area)))

If it doesn't break through and doesn't get stronger than 2219, the first strike might be enough ))))

watch the numbers, wait and earn money at the same time))))))))

I've already asked you a question twice... What happened to yesterday's top bai (stoploss, breakeven, manually closed)!? :(((

Does your DC have a High of today's daily candle at 1.2217?

The eura is a tricky bitch ))))

tema077:

who knows what this pattern shows, please tell me.

what you see is what it means)))

emotraid:

what you see is what you mean))

I can't see or understand )))) if I had seen it, I wouldn't have asked-\

artikul:

Yep... must have closed in a hurry... had to fucking wait)))

Retail sales are down... Or we would have fallen to 1.2195... Although we would have fallen that way. But not so fast.

artikul:

Yeah... You put a stop and a pips out at a point:

OlegTs:
2215 slowed down, set a stop at 2200

Eh...

There, a smart man has written:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/19567-torgovlya-na-eur-usd-po-metodu-vsa?p=3825318&viewfull=1#post3825318

I am writing without waiting for the close of the day, because I think that today's events are very important.
To fly 240p in half an hour, while one hour's volume is almost equal to Monday's volume - it's a lot to think about...

But first of all we are waiting for the reaction to this mind-blowing volume. By all indications, it's a possible end to a correction with a trendline pierce and a surge of volume at the apex. If that's the case - then the bears will want to continue the banquet - and we will definitely see that. Then 1.24 becomes resistance (was support) - which implies a move towards the targets below 1.20. But no need to think ahead - let the market calm down from the shock and show its intentions.

tema077:

i don't fucking see or understand)))) if you did, you wouldn't have to ask-\

You can use a single indicator or no indicator at all... draw your channels and listen to the latest moaners on the rbc))