Time machine. Your actions. - page 5

TheXpert:

You could also look at Nefertiti...

What's there to look at?! Bend it and hooey =))))

the garden of the children...

it's scary to imagine a prehistoric, greasy, toothless, scarred woman bent over by a mate in front of a big pyramid... "heeeey!"
booooooo.....

moskitman:

the garden of the children...

it's scary to imagine a prehistoric, greasy, toothless and scarred woman bent over by a mate in front of a big pyramid... "hooey!" baaaaa.....

It's all hard baby=)))

Matvey:
What's there to see?! Bend it and hooey =))))
have you seen her photo? well, no one has, maybe she was scarier than an atomic war and that's why she told her scribes to praise her as an unwritten beauty, that's why you need a time machine, and then, the man wrote "a mental entity... without the ability to influence"... how can you say "heeeeeeeeee" in that situation? ))

alexx_v:
Maybe she was scarier than an atomic war and told her scribes to praise her as a beautiful unwritten beauty, that's what a time machine is for, and then the man wrote "a mental entity... without the ability to influence"... how come in that situation "heeeeeeeeee"? ))
But then what a memory=)))) You sit with men in the yard and fish and tell stories about how you spun Niffertiti, the entire harem of sheikhs and Cleopatra=))

By the way, even with this option, all passwords are meaningless. But identification rules the game. Like retina, fingerprints, facial recognition and persona recognition in general.

Yeah, and the men say: "Who are they?

)))

alexx_v: Have you seen her picture?

Here's a photo: "Woman had 53 operations to become Nefertiti. PHOTO" http://potok.ua/2012/07/23/zhenshhina-sdelala-53-operacii-chto by-stat-nefertiti-foto.html

ZS: I don't want a time machine after this photo.

ZZZY: "Time machine. Your actions." - I would like to go back to my 15 years, the happiest age: no need to work, and my desires and needs are like those of an adult man ))))))))

IgorM:

ZZZY: "Time Machine. Your actions." - I would like to go back to my 15 years, the happiest age: no need to work, and the desires and needs are already like those of an adult man ))))))))

It won't work, where you are a 15-year-old you are, you just add another one who is not a 15-year-old.

Ugh, ruined my appetite.... What a bogeyman... .