Time machine. Your actions. - page 4

sever32:
that he would defend them?

(taught them about life))

Peter_Zabriski:
Actions must be based on the capabilities (properties) of the time machine. What are the capabilities (properties)?

DmitriyN:
Actions must be based on the capabilities (properties) of the time machine. What are the capabilities (properties)?

What is a time machine?
It's when the toilet ran out of paper, but there's a tear-off calendar! :)

You gentlemen are either very engaged (patrol c.) or your imagination fades at the touch of a keyboard.

What is wrong with you?! )

Peter_Zabriski:

You gentlemen are either very engaged (patrol c.) or your imagination fades at the touch of a keyboard.

What's wrong with you?! )

You yourself have no idea what you are asking. Time is multivariant and is strongly tied to space. So the answers are accordingly.

I believe that there is no time in the sense that it is taught in universities. I have no idea what to say to your question. It is simply additional freedom of movement in spaces. In essence what difference does it make where to move to? Will it be within this planet or any other space.

The closest Roger Jelazny ever came to this subject in The Chronicles of Amber. Those who can dream have been using it for a long time.

If the machine has no specifications, then the machine doesn't exist. How can you discuss something that doesn't exist?

===

Peter, you didn't start this thread for nothing. Why don't you start?

In the first place, the machine must have the "Red Only!" option switched on, otherwise it will change so much that they won't recognise themselves in the mirror. Secondly, it has to move only to the past and back. It would be wonderful to make excursion into history in such a car - it would be like a show "How it was" - but without any distortions, truth and nothing but the truth. Last but not least, I wish I had the codes to disable all restrictions )))

I've loved taking cars apart since I was a kid.

Not to be confused with breakers.

What's inside it?

It's very brightening and interesting.

The success of civilization is guaranteed - "no one's going anywhere."

Dersu:

What's inside her?

she has a simple GZM inside and nothing more.

DmitriyN:
If a machine has no specifications, then the machine doesn't exist.

Fictionists are driving progress. First you can set the characteristics, then you can make it.

CF should not carry matter. Only some sort of mental entity capable of perception and without the ability to influence.

I'd look at the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs. And the advance of the glacier. You could also look at Nefertiti...

The list could be endless in that vein.