Got a business idea, a trading room, what do you think? - page 7

DmitriyN:
So what is the likelihood that a trader will pass through your walk-through-centre space? What is the probability value?
1 trader per month? A year?
There aren't many of us traders. And there are even fewer of us who can get up and end up with decent money.

the probability is high, a small stand or signage and the hall will be known... the question is, will they?

The question is whether the traders may become professionals and whether they are willing to help.

the question is whether pros come? a counter question: can a trader become a pro while sitting in your pants at home?

sever32:

Yes, it is no problem to set up a trading space at home. But no amount of time or technical support can replace live communication with colleagues, a business atmosphere.

Of course it all depends on the individual, for example I cannot do serious things productively at home.

That's the beauty of it, you don't have to go to extremes - either the home or the office, to put it crudely - where you are comfortable, there you work, and there are essentially no boundaries, which is actually what attracts you. Today you work at home, tomorrow in the countryside in the countryside, and in a week you are somewhere at the seaside, etc. Why tie yourself down like that trolleybus?

And communication with colleagues, business atmosphere - this is more suitable for a firm selling office supplies, for example. For the individual trader it is not necessary.

But, yes, it is not suitable for everyone, and for different reasons.

DmitriyN:
Can you at least tell me what the size of the room is? Is there natural light? How much natural light is there? Are there rats? A basement is not a basement.

over 1500m2. the technical floor is another 300. no basement. on the technical floor - finished offices. He said we were doing a gym and a billiard room... What rats? There are none... they're all gone.

DmitriyN:
Which booths? Which traders? Which halls? Where are you? Come down to Earth, Vladimir.

There's nothing real. The question is whether they'll come...

sever32:

I know what you need. You're a lawyer.

That reminds me. Not far from where my grandfather lives, across the Leningrad Highway, there is a management academy of the Interior Ministry. I went there once. Well, they have their own church in the building.
Not a church, just a room with a priest and candlesticks.
You can go and look, the address I do not remember, Zoya and Alexander Kosmodemyanskikh street, a large and old building, about 300 meters from the metro station Voykovskaya in the direction of Dmitrov highway.

Here and you can make representation of the ROC. There are a lot of believers, it is very profitable, there is a demand for magic services. And the most important thing - no one will get on you, no officials
and you'll have a good relationship with criminals.
The basement is the right place.

>

sever32:

not bad...

What do you think, how many workplaces should there be? for whom should the hall be tailored, for pros or beginners? i.e. there should be at least two rooms ...

In a brothel, the more the better ... :-)

S&M room, toys, etc.... :-)

Don't sweat it, because he (-she) wrote nonsense + on top of that he (-she) can't make up his (or her) mind about gender!

sever32:

Dima is in his repertoire)

It's a good place, passable, central)

You shouldn't laugh. The only real response. With questions properly posed.

From me. The topic as a standalone is dead, don't bother.

sever32:
... but can a trader become a pro by sitting in his pants at home?
Elder said on this subject: "Working from home in a tie does not add to the profitability of my trading...".

Roman.:
Elder said on this occasion: "Working from home in a tie does not add to the profitability of my trading..."
The trick is to provide plushies, which can become tasty from the quantity.

Roman.:
Elder said: "Working from home in a tie does not make my trading any more profitable...".

It's a bad dancer's balls that get in the way.

If a man knows how to play the stock market, he doesn't give a fuck where to do it, even on the toilet, he can make money there too.

And all these jokes are just for losers who are crowding in and discussing their demo accounts, I don't mean "the pit".