Got a business idea, a trading room, what do you think? - page 11

sever32:
beer bar - The Old Trader or visiting forex)

Yeah, and the slogan over the bar is "Drain the light, drink the beer."

And the bartender :

sever32:

But it's not for a few years.
I think you yourself have to prove in practice the effectiveness of doing this trade, i.e. the congregation has to see and contemplate examples of successful trading on the same monitor. On the other hand, if there is a successful trade, nothing else is needed. Conclusion: If you have a positive TS, use it to your advantage.

You see )) You know, gather the elite, today they are working, tomorrow someone will think they are smarter, in general, it's all going to happen ... Drink foamy beer and you'll be in good health .... good. And don't get your head screwed on. And beer is an eternal theme. And you don't have to cook a damn thing.

yosuf:
I think you yourself have to prove the effectiveness of doing this trade in practice, i.e. the congregation should see and contemplate examples of successful trading on the same monitor. On the other hand, if there is a successful trade, nothing else is needed. Conclusion: If you have a positive TS, use it to your advantage.

It's too late, you almost buried the idea here

solar:

You see )) You know, gather the elite, today they are working, tomorrow someone will think they are smarter, in general, it's all going to happen ... Drink foamy beer and you'll be in good health .... good. And don't get your head screwed on. And beer is an eternal theme. And you don't have to cook a damn thing.

It all boils down to a corny, themed eatery))

sever32:

it all boils down to a corny, themed eatery))

BINGO !!! Prize in the studio.

sever32:

Painted you a sign:

DmitriyN:

(I drew you a sign:

)

maybe "sliff"?

sever32:

)

maybe a "sliff"?

Better "Cream 100%".