Got a business idea, a trading room, what do you think? - page 10

Helen:

In that case, I think we need to think about the organisational form. A signboard would not be enough. Regular seminars... inviting the doc staff... tournaments... lots of things. But still... the trader wants to take the money, not give it away. He is so "grounded". Therefore, the maximum "business" is involving new people on the forum with the handing over of the hope of becoming rich. Involuntarily you will become an accomplice of the dts.

Imho a dead end. Would it be better to focus on reliability and convenience?

Backup power, quality communications, a really comfortable workplace, quality news and datafeed, etc.

Helen:
Ah yes, the iron... Unconditional cleaning of "today's" data of the hardware provided in the presence of the client or the client cleans the computer himself. +Public warranty of the office.

The issue of security is so vast that it is not even worth discussing in the context of this topic.

Thank you Fa and Helen.

C-4:
Why exactly do you need an independent trading room. Wouldn't it be easier to open a representative office of a brokerage company? After all, this is also a business and quite profitable.

Representation, in various legal forms, implies different obligations and responsibilities to the principal, principal or trustee.

sever32:

Thank you Fa and Helen.

C-4:
Why exactly do you need an independent trading room. Wouldn't it be easier to open a representative office of a brokerage company? After all, this is also a business and quite profitable.

Representation, in various legal forms, implies different obligations and responsibilities to the principal, principal or trustee.

But the interests will be similar in most cases. Seminars, workshops, lectures, discussion of new TCs, etc. And it's not just for a thank you, it's for real money.

sever32, you should write down where you are leaning and how things will go from here. We would be interested to know.

C-4:
But in most cases the interests will be similar. Seminars, practical training, lectures, discussion of new TS and so on. And it is not just for a thank you, but for a very real money.

When representing brokerage companies I knowingly put myself on the other side of the barricades in relation to traders. Sooner or later even newbies realize that. At the same time representing a brokerage company, I artificially sift out traders of other brokerage companies working on other platforms, markets, stocks, etc.

I think we should put independence and freedom of choice at the top of the list, something that traders value.

And seminars, practical lessons, lectures, of course, can be tied to a particular broker, if it is a prerequisite for the lecturer.

Helen:
sever32, you should write down where you are leaning and how things will go from here. We would be interested to know.

But it won't be soon, a few years from now.

Do you want to make a beer bar with a "smart" look to it? Have monikers with quotes, news and people coming to chat. I think you will make more money, and in this case there will be more people.

solar:

Do you want to make a beer bar with a "smart" look to it? Have monikers with quotes, news and people coming to chat. I think you will make more money, and in this case there will be more people.

The beer bar, the Old Trader or visiting Forex).

sever32:
beer bar - The Old Trader or visiting forex

So what? That's just the category of people who will talk a lot + beer + quotes next to each other like they are smart. And it will not be easy for you to unite successful traders.