Got a business idea, a trading room, what do you think? - page 6

DmitriyN:
1. The most important thing is to sell (a service, a product). To whom? Where are the buyers? Who are the buyers? What do they want?
So, what about the premises?

1. Here's what I want to know from you)

2. Normal premises, why so many specific questions.

sever32:

Dima is in his repertoire)

It's a good place, a passable, central location)

The right questions. There would have been answers, you could have said something. The idea of a trader's lounge is nonsense.

sever32:
Which booths? Which traders? Which halls? Where are you? Come down to Earth, Vladimir.

solar:

Well, now we turn to the topikaster, take the declared ceiling of 1000 rubles, I understand a month? And multiply by the number of jobs. You such an income from which to subtract the fixed costs will suit you? Do the math.

I think the price per month for renting space in the trader's hall, should be close to the gym membership. since both can be traced to the "genetic" similarity.

fozi:

What nonsense, such a hall cannot be imbued with anything but greed, meanness, greediness with nerves, a desire to line one's pockets and get out of the hall as quickly as possible.

You would also suggest discussing Voltaire in between deals.

Thank you and your opinion will be taken into account.

sever32:
Can you at least tell me what the size of the room is? Is there natural light? How much natural light is there? Are there rats? A basement is not a basement.

Roman.:

This is a trader's workplace. What does it have to do with money? He goes there - to work! on the resume discussed earlier. Sever32 - decides who to hire, who not... What has 500 - 1000 rubles got to do with it - you're on the wrong side of the tracks. People from the street are not allowed in there. See video - a trader's office in Moscow where people work for money (a percentage of transactions).

That's not exactly how I plan it... traders do not work for me or anyone else. i would be there on a general basis, in a corner)

Roman.:

Has it ever occurred to you to recruit people to work for a percentage of their profits?

If you have a risk manager who can cut off any employee from the network at any time and close all his positions if the drawdown limit is exceeded.

In other words, in the beginning purely "friendly" people are working in this office, then the staff is gradually expanding - this is a natural process... The responsibility is shared - together you put the money into the cauldron and the soul goes to heaven.

I think trading is first and foremost about freedom, freedom from employers.

sever32:

1. is there a real example of a betting office?

2. is there anything to compare it to? independent trading rooms?

Unfortunately no. But I think you can find something like that in Moscow. Just betting is potentially a very profitable business, on the basis of which you can develop something for the soul, say the same full-fledged trader's hall. After all, any idea, no matter how "for the soul" it was, should at least pay for itself.

I will ask questions for the author that he is afraid to ask himself. This whole event assumes the presence of successful traders.

1) How many of them can there be in your city?

2) Why should they come to you and pay? (If they are successful in their own right.)

p.s. If there is a possibility I would do a pub. It's a never-ending topic.