FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 70

marker:
I read it, I will not be surprised if there are idiots who want to apply the collider in trading and write some pseudoscientific work - half of the forum studies rubbish like covariances and interpolations))))
you know.... it's how you trade. everyone has their own method.... whatever the fuck it's based on. the important thing is that it's profitable..... and the rest is bullshit....

nexter:
with 9.11 going down. And you did not answer the question, if not the rate, what influenced it?
If I knew what influenced the market, I would be sitting on the canary - as they say here))

rigc:
you know.... everybody trades the same way. everyone has their own method.... and whatever bullshit it may be based on, the main thing is that it should be profitable..... and the rest is bullshit....
I agree, even if it's based on coffee grounds, the main thing is the result. I have not seen any results when trading the "smart" articles of this forum)

marker:
If I knew what affects the market, I'd be sitting on the canary - as they like to say))
or in America... like Butt, he also knew how to trade)

nexter:
with 9.11 going down. And you did not answer the question, if not the bet, what influenced it?
The rate, news and so on, this is a reason to confuse the mind, how many times I have seen this, but acted in the opposite direction, so now the rumors are pushing the pair, but in fact it will be bought back, IMHOtepiche, not immediately buy it back, maybe even sell it down a bit to convince people "that everything is bad, sentiment, we dump the Euro", and when people in sells will be loaded, that then and buy back - this is not a method, this psychology)

sever32:
or in America... like Butt, he also knew how to trade)
That's funny)

marker:
If I knew what affects the market, I would sit on the canary - as they say here))

Here I want to insert a recently popular selection of pictures of Zhirinovsky - right: "This one screams foundation sucks", left: "This one screams the Forex analysis sucks".

And in the middle: "What are you trading with?"

:)))

rigc:
you know.... it's how you trade. everyone has their own method....and whatever the fuck it's based on the most important thing is that it's profitable..... but the rest is bullshit....
+1

nexter:

take a look at the graph of the previous rate cuts on 3.11.2011 and 8.12.2011 If not the rate, how do you explain these cuts?

not Q1 announced ?

marker:
The rate, news and other things, this is a reason to confuse the mind, how many times I have seen this, but acted in the opposite direction, so now the rumor is that the pair is pushed, but in fact it will be bought back, IMHO, not immediately buy it back, maybe even a little down to sell it, to convince people "that everything is bad, sentiment, we are losing the Euro", and when people in sells will be loaded, then and buy back - this is not a method, this is psychology)

Have you ever thought that it could be the other way round?

many in the 20s of april yelled that the operators are in strong longs)