FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 406

tara:

Nothing from history is definitely being sought. Candlestick analysis has nothing to do with it either.

..this indicator is a secret ???

Blue dream...

tara:

Nothing from history is definitely being searched for. Candlestick analysis has nothing to do with it either.
Have you tried the owl on this turkey?

Yes, the advisor is working.

lotos7:

...this indicator is a secret ???

Blue dream...

Why is it blue?

tara:

Why is it blue?
Well, then please put it in the public domain.

tara:
Yes, the advisor is working.
How successful is it? What percentage of erroneous entries?

tara:

Why blue immediately?

The blue dream of a student ... making money with a minimum deposit ... entering trades with minimal stops on reversals ...

...I'm a long way from that glorious past...

...the principles of entering at reversals were formulated by Gunn...I looked through your portfolio on the website and I see that there is serious experience behind this indicator...

Here is a good idea for bro clients from the manager, and normal brokers will acquire clients, I wouldn't mind if my deposit was transferred to A-I, or another reliable company.
----------------------------------------

Regarding the possibility of transferring deposits to some other brokerage company.

Dear clients, as I am aware that due to the bankruptcy of US brokers the company may be stuck as well as its clients for some time, I am considering this situation and negotiating. The actual debt of the company is not that big. And the possibility of successful negotiations also exists, which I will try to take advantage of.

Please give me time to do this. I will try to do everything quickly and will keep you informed. Of course, I need to understand how many clients will be and how long they can wait for their money from this company. But I also need to know what the other company and their managers will be willing to do before I start collecting information about clients who would like to go down this road, if there is such a possibility.

funny59:
How much of "Balance 29253" is left? In two days, are you even in the black? Just curious ...

i have a different depo, or rather 8 of them) which one are you interested in and on which pair?

Can we really get above 1.2303 on the dale? And then the way to 1.2937 might be open:)