FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 412

solar:

p.s. For those who like to read recommendations - The chief executive of Japanese investment bank Nomura Holdings has resigned in a high-profile scandal involving illegal transactions involving confidential information. Allegedly, bank employees gave clients information about the stock offering before it was officially announced.

we need it too, we really need it, let's bribe a broker together, but i won't give more than 20 grand in a crisis ))))

Merkel's gang on trial

The publisher of Crash, Giorgos Trangas, suggests that Merkel be sent to the International Criminal Court in The Hague on charges of crimes against humanity.

However, the Greek edition wants to see on the dock not only Merkel, but also German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, head of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso and European Council President Herman Van Rompuy.

"Merkel and her friends do not believe in the value of human life and personal dignity," writes Trangas. In his view, the chancellor has turned Greece into a "modern concentration camp" in which Greeks who have become "new Jews" are isolated "like lepers".

Greek journalists have already portrayed Merkel in a variety of ways: in a Nazi uniform, as a blood-drinking vampire, as a circus tamer with a whip who makes Greek pensioners jump through a burning ring. The German media were not immune to the media war either. For example, Focus magazine published an issue in 2010 with Aphrodite showing her middle finger on the cover and the headline "Scammers in the Euro Family", and Bild advised the Greeks to sell the Acropolis to pay off their debts.

British weekly magazine New Statesman has named German Chancellor Angela Merkel as Europe's most dangerous leader. The cover of the magazine shows her as the Terminator. The author of the article, Mehdi Hasan, argues that she poses a greater threat to world stability and prosperity than Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

According to the paper, Merkel's austerity-driven policies to pull the eurozone out of the financial crisis could eventually lead to a second Great Depression. In this regard, Hassan calls Merkel the most dangerous German leader after Adolf Hitler. The author finds it surprising that the leader of a country that is sensitive to any mention of its Nazi past is comfortable with the rise of neo-Nazi parties across Europe, from France to Greece to Hungary.

The arguments of the Germans, who are supposedly pulling unwilling Greeks out of the crisis, seem unconvincing to the author. The article cites data from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) that demonstrate the fallacy of these accusations. According to the OECD study, Greeks work 40 percent longer hours on average than Germans.

According to the author, the results of the failed elections for Merkel's party in North Rhine-Westphalia show that not all Germans are happy with the government's policies. The article ends with a call to stop Merkel.

The New Statesman magazine holds moderate left-wing views. In 2009, it won the British magazine of the year award, according to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung.

emotraid:

We need it too, we really need it, let's buy a broker together, but I'm not giving more than 20 grand, I'm in crisis )))

I mean, all this advice is a wipe-out... blah, blah, blah... one trader said, we expect, we will continue to hold positions etc. ))))

emotraid:

We need it too, we really need it, let's buy a broker together, but I'm not giving more than 20 grand, I'm in crisis )))
it's the stops that make you in crisis))))

solar:

I mean, you can wipe your nose with all that advice... blah, blah, blah... one trader said, we expect, we will continue to hold positions etc. ))))

i don't give a shit about these blah blah traders, it's probably just some moz from rbc? waiting for the millionaire to come in and grab everything and i'll follow him on his heels))))

plaza:
so it's the stops that are causing your crisis))))

if it wasn't for the stops i would have lost my deposit back in january )))

Had a little holiday the other day, this is what I got, ugh

emotraid:

If it were not for the stops, I would have lost my deposit back in January ))))
prolong the pleasure of trading - put stops)))))

SEVER11:
Had a little holiday the other day, this is what I got, ugh

What's that? A big-ass...? ))))

plaza:
prolong the pleasure of trading-put stops)))))

Plazik don't give me the creeps if I get mad and say what I think about your no-stop, no-glut trades and I'll get banned forever, don't you get it ))))