FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 346

Who's in broco, can you tell me if MT is working properly? It says trade is not allowed...

yardex:
Who's in bro, can you tell me if the MT is working properly? Because it says trading is banned...
trading banned and account zeroed out))))

No, when I don't have enough money, it says "not enough money", which is a first. And the 24-hour technical support phone number doesn't answer either.

Restart the terminal.

Maybe a rival server is being hijacked, there's a crash on the backbone, etc.

The thing is, the server is working fine, I have money in my account, but I can't buy anything. I restarted the terminal, but it didn't work. OK, I'll wait for my broker to come to work.

I thought about not writing, but I couldn't resist. Guys, I went to the forum this weekend, read it and was stunned, no offence, but how long are you going to do the wisecracks here?)

It's like a fortune-telling forum, gypsies and other fortune-tellers at rest.

The picture this morning:

Contract level at 1.2280, same as last week, current week's trade at 1.2095. At the moment there are buying at 1.2060 and 1.2070, there are trying to sell the current one at 1.2095, we will see what happens, we will not guess, we will see.

Soothsayers, damn it, when will you learn something.

strangerr:

I thought about not writing, but I couldn't resist. Guys, I went to the forum this weekend, read it and was stunned, no offence, but how long are you going to do the wisecracks here?)

It's like a fortune-telling forum, gypsies and other fortune-tellers at rest.

The picture this morning:

Contract level at 1.2280, same as last week, current week's trade at 1.2095. At the moment there are buying at 1.2060 and 1.2070, they are trying to sell the current one at 1.2095, we will see what happens, we will not guess, we will see.

Soothsayers, damn it, when will you learn something.

Stranger, don't disappear or we'll go off into obscure thickets)))

Dimka-novitsek:

set-up)

Dimka-novitsek:
Are you sure you have increased your deposit (equity) by 11 times!? Or just the balance???