FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 302

tema077:

don't tell, just give it to me, when people ask for it I'll turn it on and say look, you can see everything)))

no problem here... :-)))

http://files.mail.ru/42IM8V

solar:

I was just... I'm thinking... I should advise the methaquots to click buy to get to the branch where everyone buys, and sell ... But it would probably be boring.
it would be a good crowd indicator))))

Myth63:

the eu will be expensive before QE3. why uncle ben was silent on the eu. he left it up to the eu reduction. the focus will be on the eu before the u.s. elections.

Now for the simplest thing... the americans have 120% debt. this is one country with a slowing economy. the statistics show it very well. who is going to pull it out by its ears??? they will print it right. the conclusion is cheapening.

eurozone is a group of countries and only 5 have problems... The conclusion is that they will help. Why is everyone rushing to Africa for oil??? Right, we will have our own oil... (I am talking about americans)

before the election 1.40 is my prediction.

it doesn't make sense - even if it does! - there will be a lot of trends and pullbacks of 500-700 pips. - It does not really matter where and when it will happen. And now the two resistances 1,2120 and 1,2090 and from them without correction to 1,23 - to finish the cup - so, I will trade (Monday - Tuesday), have a nice weekend. (nothing long-term at all - we'll stay here)

Can I ask a dumb question from a beginner? Why the price correction?

Rustbunch:
Can I ask a dumb question from a beginner? Why does the price need a correction?

The price has to have a kind of fashion, today there is one fashion, tomorrow you need to adjust it, so this adjustment is called a correction.

ZS: It is impossible to go all your life in one direction and arrive where you need to go.

I was thinking that a correction happens due to someone taking a profit, but where does the strength to make a new move come from? Because in my opinion there is no point in fixing and reopening in the same direction, it contradicts the main rule, namely "let profits grow".

Rustbunch:
Can I ask a dumb question from a beginner? Why would the price need a correction?

Not why, but why?

When there are clusters of limiters in the way of price, it can't skip them until it's all covered.

Rustbunch:
I thought correction happens due to someone taking a profit, but where does the force to make a new move come from? I think there is no point in fixing and reopening in the same direction, it contradicts the main rule, namely to "let profits grow".
If everyone on the stock exchanges thought and acted the same way, then illiquidity would occur.

Sell the donkey, buy the euro, the same old thing)

In the euro-audi, by the way, the first buy from 1.1718 happened.

Rustbunch:
Can I ask a dumb question from a beginner? Why the price correction?
all this fall (e.g. the euro today) MM bought from traders (the main volume of course at the bottom) and stopped by their purchases (bought up everything - all offers) and now only a 50% pullback is enough, and there they will sell out in profit! (Also on small TFs they try to correct 50% to be in neutral to the market)