FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 305

How about upwards?

And if down, by how many points usually?

Programming reality!!!))) GEP up to 1.2230+- 5p))

Bee80:
And if down, by how many points usually?

well in experience from 15 will show a steady move in the opposite direction...

(but it's not even a racetrack...:-))

Good luck and profits, everyone. Time for bed. GOODNIGHT TRADERS!!! :)))

somby:
Programming reality!!!))) GEP up to 1.2230+- 5p))
Why so modest? let's go to 1.35275? :)

nexter:
Why so modest? How about 1.35275? :)
Let's choose something in the middle, because I bought a lot on my training intraday depo at full speed, so much so that I almost went out on margin and closed in the red zone.

yardex:
Let's choose something in between, because I bought a lot on my training intraday depot at full throttle, so that I almost went out on the margin and closed in the red zone.

And by avatar you like to contemplate. (Why litter the thread, you should read it ... and do exactly the opposite) )

In training, you should receive the same slaps as in life, a little weaker.

Otherwise planes will fall from "woe" workers.

Choose something in between yourselves!

costy_:

And by avatar you like to contemplate. (Why litter the thread, you should read it ... and do exactly the opposite) )

In training, you should receive the same slaps as in life, a little weaker.

Otherwise planes will fall from "woe" workers.

Choose something in between yourself!

Yes, I love to contemplate, sitting and watching the euro plummeting, while someone was busily buying up gold.
It doesn't work like that! If the dollar goes up, gold goes down. Usually this is what insiders do, who are confident that the market will open up. Here I am too, 1 minute before the close, I bought gold in an investment account, except for a big lot of euros in an intraday account. For me gold is better than all the indicators!

How can I choose something in between myself, is that a joke on my joke? )) I have nothing to do with falling planes, but I want to find an investor to set up a tourist business in Turkey! But no one wants to, not even Vasya Fedorov, that's when everyone will lose their money on forex, then they will be sorry, and Russian tourists will not get quality services! ))

thanks for this thing))))