FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 294

All I see is that on H4 a flag has been drawn to fall and we are now making an exit out of it (eur\usd)

people must be buying up to 23)))

rigc:

you're gonna sell us out)))) we're gonna get screwed if we do))))

what's up with you? i'm about to put mine in the black and close.... i'll be on my own....

Turned.... I'm conservative.

Think about how you can drain the bears (they have no stops - Mobilich is an example), drag them to 37, and then how do you get them back? - That's it. I do not take into account those who trade with stops (they sell themselves), so I have an idea: undervalue the price! If the price is 1.13 (1.1 was already there) - what do you do? - You sell (right), and it goes up and will be 1.17. You wait - it will be 1.27. What to do? - put stops! - Read from the beginning.

rigc:

you're gonna sell us out)))) we're gonna get screwed if we do))))

how's your pamm? i'm about to put mine in the black and close it.... i'll be on my own ....

i got a new strategy with Tantrick from mid june, no zigzag spikes for the entire depot, i bet he's got an owl, i even got a rise))

What shall we do? It's a good thing I managed to put my penniless bai in the boo))) 2189 is hooked now where do we go?

21622 next low if we fall, where are the bulls? get out )))))

emotraid:

What shall we do? It's a good thing I managed to put my penniless bai in the boo))) 2189 is hooked now where do we go?

bought 1.2194

Ishim:
bought 1.2194
4 points changed - the eu got expensive really fast!

emotraid:
21622 next low if we fall, where are the bulls? Get out )))))
Whatever :) It's a dump.

Ishim:
bought 1.2194

and I'll wait, 14 cents today earned)))) my bad muving doesn't want to crawl up)))