FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 402

Kitsan:
You see, this is also an indicator, so there is some benefit)))) Stranger has years of experience, while some here are pondering his words, he has already bought and sold ten times))))

i'm sober... i can't drink... i'm too thirsty... i'm too drunk... i'm coming off the wine... )))) i'll just say my opinion... i need info on who's fat and greedy and starts eating the market... i need to track these moments, thinkorswim trading terminal says volumes look alike but i can't sign up... i'll try again tomorrow... now i'll drink coffee a lot and take too long )))))

1 2418 - I expect as early as tomorrow morning.

and 2485 at the end of this week

Martingeil:

I only analyze MTT and sometimes trade, but the history is disappearing in MT4, today I have made deals like this.

If the flag is drawn overnight, it will be.

emotraid:

I don't think so... I'm too thirsty... I'm too drunk... I'm drunk out of wine now I'm coming off )))) I just said my opinion and screw TA... I need information on who's fat and greedy and who's going to eat the rest... I need to track these moments somehow, I think think thinkorswim terminal says volumes are the same but I can't log in. I'll try again tomorrow... now I'll drink coffee lots and long )))))
)))

Martingeil:
You've got to be kidding me))) is tomorrow for sure?

I made a correction in the post - 1 2485 by the end of this week ( well, or Monday-Tuesday)

Martingeil:
Are you from Almaty?

I'm from there.

installyator:
If the flag is drawn overnight, it will be.

Yeah, you got a flag.

Martingeil:
tomorrow is Saturday)))

Drop the trade immediately and get out into the fresh air ))))

strangerr:
)))

thanks a lot, i'll google it)))