FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 354

Vizard:

in 9 or so years, as soon as the licence was revoked I got out of there...and the sweet songs without lezukha that everything will be ok...it looks like they did not share anything with al-i...I think they will continue to press them...not let them work properly...we'll see...
yeah, they've been fighting alps for a long time... last year on their forum i read some official correspondence from Pr.

I think we should force a lot of bai to close... The net is up and especially down... And the sell, probably.

IDLER:
The euro and the pound in different directions... Anyone have any smart thoughts?

The pound has support around 1.5400 +-10p. It may go there because of the falling GDP and we have to watch if it breaks through, we go lower, no, we go up.

It's in a triangle right now.

solar:

he's got a serious system ! )))))))

Yes, I remember))

solar:

he's got a serious system ! )))))))

come on, let's be sarcastic)))) all things being equal, the guy trades quite profitably, which I wish everyone to do))))

can you all explain everything logically in the market? so any strategy has a right to exist....

installyator:

The pound has support around 1.5400 +-10p. It may go there because of the GDP decline and then we have to watch, if it breaks through, we go lower, if it does not, we go to the top.

It's in a triangle right now and it's wobbling.

The cross is sold. I don't believe it!

Which others? Maybe I'm really doing something wrong somewhere, missing out on some of the profits?

rigc:

come on, let's be sarcastic)))) all things being equal the guy is trading and quite profitable, i wish everyone to do so))))

can you all explain everything logically in the market? so any strategy has its right to exist....

Yeah we are a little bit))))

Dimka-novitsek:
Which others? Maybe I'm really doing something wrong somewhere, missing out on some of the profits?
You want to sit on all the chairs?

IDLER:

Cross has sold out. I don't believe it!

Is that a church?)