FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 352

Does that mean back down?

margaret:

It's an illusion.

Yevgeny Romanov24.07.2012 - 07:39

Honestly, there's not much to talk about at all. Firstly, the Eurodollar is trading at the lows of 1.21 and has already tasted blood at the 1.20 big figure. In that light, buying is as stupid as selling is scary. It's just that experience shows that in the 1st figure it's not worth bothering yourself with positions at all. Secondly, it goes to the nearest daily target of 1.19. Thirdly, it's not news. And everyone else is tracking it as a barometer of European problems that affect the rest of the world. And on the mood of the markets. Everyone is watching the eura, and the fund, and the fx, and the commode. And the Dow Jones, and the N225, and the Shanghai Composite. Yesterday the Greek and Latin funds rattled all bones, with over six percentage points losses in the Spanish and Greek indices. As the market was saying, a little bit of Greece and a lot of Spain. What I also want to mention is the harshness of Azumi's comments, they might intervene. I am still waiting for the kiwi, in case anyone keeps the shorts, because the daily uncline has to be broken through. There is no other way around it. The euras is trading the second day below the closing price of the week at 2158 and the kiwi is one cent lower, but it is stepping right at the non-cline, it is getting used to it, it is not bouncing far...

Hi Margaret, good to see you)

I don't know about Mr Romanov, but I only believe my eyes, and they say they are buying for now, we will watch the levels next.

yardex:
Great start!
Told you a couple of weeks ago ... expect a minimum of 1.21 ... and then you can turn around .... By the way, I also said that if there is a reversal ... expect a minimum of 1.45 ... write down 1.45 and put it in the frame . when we are at the top, send it over - I will make an autograph))

strangerr:

Hi Margaret, good to see you)

I don't know about Mr Romanov, but I only trust my eyes, and they say they're buying for now, we'll watch the levels next.

International rating agency Moody's Investors Service followed a downgrade of Germany, the Netherlands and Luxembourg from stable to negative on its outlook for the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF). On Tuesday, the troika of Greece's creditors (representatives from the International Monetary Fund, the European Commission and the European Central Bank) returned to Athens to assess the current state of the Greek economy. For most analysts, however, a return to the drachma seems almost inevitable.

The market's going crazy-) the pound is going crazy-\

MaxZ:

H.MaxZ!

strangerr:

This week's trade was shifted to 1.2090, 5 pips down, i.e. today the biggest volumes during the week were used for this upside kick.

thehighest volumes of the week. A reminder - the contract level is 1.2280.

Now the main thing is to pass the resistance level (grey rectangle), and to the area of 1.23))

tp baøv peerin in 2140. Otherwise it's not clear...

that's the way it looks like it's going to go...

Dimka-novitsek:
H.MaxZ!
What is the drawdown now?