FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 300

rigc:
Forte look at the newbies blowing off the forum today, i see only the old-timers mostly....

This is how you catch the perfect inputs... It's a daily chart, but the picture is similar on the lower ones...

Myth63:

this is the first wave iHmo. Everyone is made to think that it was 4. there was just such a situation with a correction below the opening level. got into a buy on 63% of the depo.

1.2213 will consolidate then ease south=)

it's up to you. I'd rather trade what I "see". When you trade what you "think", it's bullshit.

The more I watch, the more I am convinced that 1.32 eva will not see this year(

Rustbunch:
The more I watch, the more I am convinced that 1.32 eva will not see this year(
the maximum they gave was 1.27-1.29 but it did not come true either, why wait till 1.32 is abnormal...

forte928:
The maximum they gave was 1.27-1.29 but it didn't come true either, why try to make it to 1.32 is abnormal...

This level is important for me personally)) This is just thinking out loud)

I think we will fall till the end of the year and we will not see the reversal.

forte928:

Here's how to catch the perfect entries...It's the daily ones but the picture is similar on the lower ones...

yeah. you're the only one who understands everything)))) the rest won't understand shit)))

rigc:
yeah. you're the only one who understands everything)))) the rest of us can't understand shit)))

yep... the rest of my brain is boiling over trying to figure it out, I don't get it )))))

forte928:

page 281 showed the upcoming scenario, you can forget about 26 300-400p fall is assured and for a long time...

1.2015-05 is in sight... we'll see next week...

Dimka-novitsek:

What's that ice cream on the graph?