FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 72

it's something I'm willing to look at forever.

tema077:
it's something I'm ready to look at forever.

A short video on how little you need to be happy.

You should go somewhere, outdoors.

I go outside, don't worry, I'm a young trader and a bad trader, but I'm a good guy,

margaret:

I'm sorry, but that kind of shit just doesn't work for me, a woman with strings up her ass, oooo.... LOL

sever32:

did you think it might be the other way round?

a lot of people in the 20s of april were yelling that operators were in strong longs)

About the operators there is a separate topic, yes, they were in longs, but this is the trading on the weeks, and there the "noise" of 4-5 figures is the norm, and when the second record was set for the short 260 000 contracts, this is the reason to think about the purchases.

rigc:
I have a friend who trades on this very thing - bets, news, etc. .... He trades seldom but he increases his securities amount by 10-30% per day, he enters with good securities .......
It's good if it helps him) "What's good for the russian is good for the German is dead" - "C" "Brat"

hello all long term forecast is my favorite subject so I want to say that 1 36 and I think even 1 3660 is scheduled for the end of August at the latest but may be moved to the beginning of September not beyond the second about the break 1 18 I want to say that 1 0600 is scheduled no later than the end of 2014 so when we will have 1 22 will be clear between September and November and December this year

on the m1, the m5 should still be at 1.25.

mimohodom:
hello all long term forecast my favorite topic so I want to say that 1 36 and I think even 1 3660 on the plan is scheduled no later than the end of August, maybe move to early September no further the second about the break 1 18 want to say that the plan 1 0600 will not be later than the finish of 2014, so when we have 1 22 will be clear between September and November December this year

3671, huh)))