learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 82

DmitriyN:
The end of the holiday must be celebrated. And Alexander is gone, and along with him Liza, Roman and Porksaurus are gone.
Alexander was here today - rubbed out. Peter came by the other day too - he was asking about KZ.

Roman.:

HOORAY FOR YOU!

DmitriyN:
The end of the holiday has to be celebrated. And Alexander is gone, and along with him disappeared Lisa, Roman and Swinosaurs.

I have been drinking for 10 days :D wine and abrau durso, they are probably also having a rest :D

moskitman:
Alexander was in today - rubbed out. Piotr also came by the other day - he asked about CP.

They trut all who earn :D If they are trying to make some sense out of it, I think, first they troll--that it's all bullshit--then the ringleaders get involved ... and then they go to the bathhouse.

moskitman:
Alexander was in today - rubbed out. Peter came by the other day too - asking about CP.
What about the short circuit? Did he put a screwdriver in the switchboard again?

DmitriyN:
What about CP? ...
Here.

DmitriyN:
What about the short circuit? Did he put a screwdriver in the switchboard again?

Yeah, I have the same association with short circuits....

7Konstantin7:

They trut all who earn money :D in that case, if they are trying to bring something reasonable to the people, I think so, well, first they troll like it's all bullshit, then the ringleaders get involved ... and then off to the baths ...

Read this. I have read it several times, but I have not understood everything that Josiah has written.

DmitriyN:
Yeah saw that too, then rubbed it back and forth in that thread, I'll read it tomorrow, time to retire)

7Konstantin7:

...Everybody who earns money gets shafted :D in that case, if they are trying to bring something useful to people, I think so, first they troll - like it's all bullshit - then the ringleaders get involved ... and then they go bananas.

That's because moderators are on the payroll of the state department. Plus, they have weak nerves, when they see some bullshit, they immediately post it :))

granit77:
That's because moderators are paid by the state department. Plus, they have weak nerves, when they see some nonsense, they immediately rub it in :))
No, it's because this forum is about programming, not about making money :)

granit77:
That's because moderators are paid by the state department. Plus, they have weak nerves, when they see some nonsense, they immediately trash it :))

And you, Victor, in addition to moderating, have no desire to burn your own grail?