learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 38

sever32:
I don't understand how the seals closed when the movement was against them.

Look carefully at the screenshot, all the seals closed at 1.54991, no cheating.

sever32:
I don't understand how the seals closed when the movement was against them.

Yes, it's OK: SL is TP, but the profit in it is negative :)))

PapaYozh:

Yes, it's OK: SL is TP, but the profit in it is negative :)))

Sure :)))) only system without stops :))))

Where's the super mega villager Constantine, who knows?(( He was so positive and hopeful about the forecourt... (

jelizavettka:
Where's the super mega villager Constantine, who knows?(( He was so positive and hopeful about the forecourt... (
Is it boring? :-)

Roman.:
Boring, huh? :-)

No, Roma... I just feel sorry for Kostya... I mean, he had suicidal thoughts... He even wanted to hang himself when he was draining the accounts... God forbid.

He even thought of giving him the Grail.

jelizavettka:

No, Roma... I just feel sorry for Kostya... I mean, he had suicidal thoughts... He even wanted to hang himself when he was draining the accounts... God forbid.

He even thought of giving him the Grail.

Why didn't you give it to him, you'd be in the Bahamas with him now? .....

jelizavettka:

1. No, Roma... I just feel sorry for Kostya... He had suicidal thoughts... He even wanted to hang himself when he was draining the accounts... God forbid.

2. There were even thoughts of giving him the Grail.

1. Since when did Cool Glove get so compassionate? It's not appropriate... :-)

2. The grail must not be burnt under any circumstances, otherwise it stops working... :-)

jelizavettka:
Where is the super mega villager Konstantin, who knows?( He was so positive and with hope for forres... (

I'm here))) today I came from the resort, rested there 9 days, come off the road, a few days and will be a villager again:) I want grail, I have no force for 4 years of the moody :D

So, see you later)

Roman.:

1. Since when did the cool pe ppers become compassionate? It's not appropriate... :-)

2. The grail must not be burnt under any circumstances, otherwise it ceases to work... :-)

Ahaah) I'm a tough guy, so it turns out)) Nope, so far only Reshetov posts there - he's the coolest pepper there so far).

And my grail will work... as long as the market is inefficient... it's just not fully formalized... 100% automatic with no tweaks. Will be solely my design without any help - it's satisfying.)

Theover + post-classical stock mathematics + a little of the theory of radio signals + powerful gaming computer (because there are so many calculations) - the key to success.

For real, I'm sure it will be the same nature of the graph.

ׂ

I'll write - I'll try to go to the real, quietly, though I am forbidden (brother) ) - I'll post in cool peppers )