learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 75

I need more Pam haemorrhoids :D) I'm ready to plum )) at least I'll sleep well )) but I may really get it))) after all I tried so much, analyzed so many times and racked my brains ) I`ve decided to try a simple one ) I`m analyzing, testing ) I`m looking for a philosopher's stone :D If I get 20% profit a month I`m rich :D and if not I`ll work on my mistakes )

and here's the status with the history of the trades, but I'll only show the basement )) Grail is there ;)

The man who trades his TS, whose stats are above, said that today there will be a 20-30 pips rise and then a ~100 EURUSD fall

the stats are from the 22nd of August till now.

271863768:

I see a constructive point in your methodology. Entering from the level is quite different from going against the price in a dumb Ilanian way. I wish you good luck.

271863768:

The man who trades his TS, whose stats are above, said that today there will be a 20-30 pips rise and then a ~100 EURUSD fall

the stats are from the 22nd of August till now.

just the opposite... :-)))

zoritch:
Exactly the opposite... :-)))
I do not analyze it)) I just mark levels and he analyzes them and place limits )

so far, about a week's start from 22 August))

Way to go))

Dear Villagers, please check out this thread, your advice on strategy and bot https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/141068 is very important

the bot would have been put out to spin