DmitriyN:

Interesting :-) everybody steals in Russia :D

it's time to watch a movie

Today was a brutal market :D I cried

Day three :D

7Konstantin7:

Today was a brutal market :D I cried

Day three :D

There will be white days too Constantine Good luck to you If not a secret, how many percent per day are you doing?

FEAR:

Yes, the training is regular all gud) daily goal of 10 to 20 percent of the initial funds, and so you can double for the day, but do not need to know the measure

now from an initial balance of 5000-demo, a minimum target of 1000 during my working sessions from 12 noon to 6 pm-if earlier made then free)

If you increase the deposit 10.000 a target of 1500-2000 per session, quite normal for a cent account

i had a lot of fun here before) i used to test the results and now i got very quiet)

as i have already seen a lot of beautiful icons and i strive to achieve them, my last patience :D Alexander's state, i thought: Screw all these advices, indicators and systems and i started to trade with my hands :-)

it's all bullshit :-) heh heh)

FEAR:

Have you ever been fond of ylans? In fact, from the very beginning of the topic Selani, the whole bias was towards ylans like, in principle, it's fun to observe them, you can start by dabbling with them) and even raise a little

Roman, they're a realistic way of doing things.

This is the kind of meat the Ilanians arrange :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7Konstantin7

And this is mega meat :D counted correctly works 13 day)

there is sagging on onyx, but i was playing with lot and zooming, experimenting in general did not work, now i am moving on

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roman

I've tried to handle it manually with lots more than I have, but I have not managed to do it manually because Alpari's maximal aggregate market position volume on micro is 5 lots, so I had to help Elan with some averaging on eurobucks with a few more averaging lots.The total volume of averaging and initial positions had already been exceeded in the pound and he did not open the next averaging position 1.08 lot more than 0.69 lot because of the exceeded volume of market positions.

The point of no return seems to be passed, the way to LMA is open...

One.

Two.

Three.

Oh, that was fun.)

And came up with the whole thing - started the thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/vladds

7Konstantin7:

Have you ever been fond of ylans? In fact, from the very beginning of the topic Selani, the whole bias was towards ylans like, in principle, it's fun to observe them, you can start by dabbling with them) and even raise a little

Roman. they're chopping away at the reals.

While I'm testing and rocking...

before the real "chopping" is still a long way off... :-)

Roman.:

It's okay, we'll make them :-)