learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 315

amnepofig:...in fact 400% interest in the face
Too many trades for such a modest profit, in my opinion, but otherwise good.
P.S. above, in the training picture of my algorithm, only 179 trades and a profit of 567.5% and that's in a week - the worst week.

_CaHeK_:
Too many trades for such a modest profit, in my opinion, but otherwise good.
P.S. above, in the training picture of my algorithm, only 179 trades and a profit of 567.5% and that's in a week - in the worst week.
Let's get closer to the reality...

Roman.:
Let's get closer to the reality...

I am going to check the theory and write a program.

P.S. Once again, in practice the algorithm will work 1 in 1, only the profit will be different, because of the floating spread and all sorts of force majeure.

P.P.S. At a spread of 25 pips, in the training mode, you lose exactly half of the profit when working in flat mode, but the profit is still quite large.

_CaHeK_:

There is only a theoretical check to be done, and I will write a program.

P.S. Once again, in practice the algorithm will work 1 in 1, the only difference will be the profit, because of the floating spread and all sorts of force majeure.

P.P.S. At a spread of 25 points in the training mode, I lose exactly half of the profit when working in flat mode, but the profit is still quite large.

Everything is clear. Good luck!

_CaHeK_:

There is only a theoretical check to be done, and I will write a program.

P.S. Once again, in practice the algorithm will work 1 in 1, the only difference will be the profit, because of the floating spread and all sorts of force majeure.

P.P.S. At a spread of 25 points in the training mode, I lose exactly half of the profit when working in flat mode, but the profit is still quite large.

Great, we will wait for your program and its results, thank you for highlighting your algorithm.

Profitov:

Great, we will wait for your program and its results, thank you for highlighting your algorithm.

If everything works out, everyone will be able to assess the work of this algorithm personally on their trading account, of course sharing the profits (50/50) with me, and not investing a penny to start working.

_CaHeK_:

That's nothing, the work of this algorithm, if everything works out, everyone will be able to assess personally on their trading account, of course sharing the profits (50/50) with me, and not investing a penny to start work.

Ugh, and here I thought.....

Not having a single result....

Take off the rose-coloured glasses!!!

_new-rena:

Ugh, and here I thought.....

Not having a single result....

Take off the rose-coloured glasses!!!

I have never used them, and am not going to use them!

P.S. Yes, and the results - more than 1200 trades, and more than 2500 steps of the algorithm for these trades.

P.P.S. I have calculated for slightly more than 5 years, from the end of 2008 to the current date on the diaries, though the step was very large, so as not to use the tick history. Of course it turned out much worse, but still in the plus).

_CaHeK_:

I have never used them, and am not going to use them!

P.S. Yes, and the results - more than 1200 deals, and more than 2500 steps of the algorithm for these deals.

P.P.S. I calculated a bit more than 5 years, from the end of 2008 to the current date on the diaries, although the step was very large, so as not to use the tick history. Of course it turned out worse, but still I am in profit).

about nothing. Without practice, all the more so.

_CaHeK_:

If it works, everyone will be able to assess the work of this algorithm personally on their trading account, of course sharing the profits (50/50) with me, and not investing a penny to start working.

then you will be looked for in the face... but you are smarter - you will be anonymous... :-)))