learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 309

marker:

Roma, please - bot stopped working after the release of the 603 build, tried everything and recompile and put everything in different folders, no shit does not work, even tested now does not want, when you run in the log writes 0 symbol not found, and when you compile the bot gives zero errors,But the 8 warnings, hands off the meth heads, I do not know what to do, if you can fix it so that everything would work, you already how to rule the bot, all files attached, as well as the installer and the server name where I am testing.

Sorry, on a personal matter drank and had a snack... :-)

I just saw the post... It looks like people have solved the situation...

Roman.:

Nate... :-)

OK, senx)

Roman.:

Sorry, had a drink and a snack on a personal occasion... :-)

I just saw the post... There seems to be a situation people have resolved...

Yeah, I think the good people have corrected me, I'm fine.)

Greetings all! What are the chances of such a pipsatore on the real world?

His work on the real from 07.02.2014 with a minimum lot of 2.5 dollars. leverage 1:2000.

To avoid silly questions :-) - I am increasing the volume of the starting lot by 10 times (to a whole number). Testing the logic and survivability of the TS by video posted earlier, I will continue during next week without any interference...

I think the TS is interesting.

After testing its profitability will be wishes in the recommendations for its upgrade on the parameters of the report.

The code on the 4 by video is in the trailer.

Files:
hgrilpovuv.mq4  22 kb
unpnhflmtw.ex4  10 kb

For the sake of the experiment, a new account and a whole lot:

Login : 215272
Investor : bbzz0vv (read only password)

Atlas Capital Financial Services
http://www.atlaseforex.com

CONTINUATION OF https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page300#905224

So, here is my report for Monday, Tuesday (Monday was quite weak in terms of news, don't judge)

i did it with the help of indicator system and news informer

more about indicators

In the attached archive you will find the following

EMC.SYS.SPREAD - spread indicator - in the screenshot above the buy/sell buttons

EMC.SYS.DIVER - the indicator seeks divergence between price and stochastics - in a separate sub-window on the screenshot, it also draws lines on the main chart

EMC.SYS.DUPLEX - indicator "two decks" - stochastic and RSI divergence tracking - on the screenshot points = stochastic, marks in circles = RSI

*A strong signal can be considered a coincidence of the indicator DIVER and full coincidence of the indicator DUPLEX on the screen is well seen in the example of the pound

next:

EMC.SYS.MONITOR - indicator monitors the "strength" of currencies and finds easy to trade currency pairs and crosses - it's installed on a "blank chart" on the screenshot

as the symbol and the tf chart does not matter to it

EMC.SYS.CLOCK - a small "stock ticker" - in the screenshot it is set on an "empty chart

Just for convenience, I put profiles, templates and scripts that I use myself ...

Also in the archive there is a folder EMC.SYS.FX.INFO with two files EMC.SYS.FX.INFO and EMC.SYS.FX.INFO.MOB

these files are html pages with news events and can be opened in browser

(it is clear that mobile means ....)

one more thing - MONITOR indicator passes data via global variables for access to other indicators ...

if you have a mobile terminal installed and desktop terminal is configured to send push messages to your mobile ID, then the following will happen:

when you have a DIVER or DUPLEX indicator on your terminal at home, the indicators will send two messages

one looks like this

treeeedds

you see that the DUPLEX is triggered (stochastic floor) and offers to buy GBP

the second comes in 5 seconds later and looks like this

thhhhtffffffffff

this is the indicator MONITOR readings from which we can conclude that

the GBP strength is 1 (not much) but the USD strength is -1 (small difference but worth the risk)

buy ... the bb went up ... and the order closed on a trawl of 20 pips on a pullback (but still in profit although you could have taken more)

like this ...

Now about business - there are a lot of good programmers here ... I need help ...

The code of all indicators has been processed, cleaned, put in order and prepared for "modern" MQL4

I would like someone to re-check and bring the code to the requirements of "modern" MQL4 and if possible MQL5

I'm waiting for proposals in your mailbox (source code is in the same place)!

I wish you luck!

Files:
emcsys.zip  840 kb

I rewrote it myself - use it ...

Thank you for the idea. Do you exit through trailing? Have you tried a fixed profit?