learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 322

IMHO - in the final, Germany will have the same odds as Algeria: 1.1 to pass. Which is a pity... :-)

5+ mins to go. - And it's not Brazil who are weak - it's the Germans who are strong, IMHO!!!

Sookie - soaked... :-)

But that doesn't make them look good.... :-)

WHOO-HOO-HOO! Thank you, fellow villagers! It's out!

Brazil - pala - as the experts said - it is unknown how the team will fare in this country... :-)

_Roman:

Brazil - pala - as the experts said - it is unknown how the team will fare in this country... :-)

Ours, on the other hand, are living and it's no big deal.....

TEXX:

Ours over there live and it's no big deal.....

Don't compare. It's muchachos out there.

_Roman:

1-7 is tough for Brazil)

_Roman:

Someone's getting into sports betting after all :))

Gentlemen using averaging martin! Worried about the state of your deposits. Please share the state they are in. Last summer's non-stop trend on EURUSD (which is nonsense in summer), I think, has affected many people's nerves. Probably without manual intervention (locking the part of the total lot) many deposits could hardly be saved. Thank god I did not lose this one, because I left the market beforehand because of a vacation trip to the sea, so I started it on September 1st. I checked my EAs in the tester on the Jew from 01.07.2014. Although they didn't lose any money, they would still be in decent drawdown as of today.