learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 214

Geez, folks, I'm sorry, but I don't know where to put my question. I've decided to go to this branch for villagers. The question is as old as the world. I've been doing this for a long time, but I haven't had enough time. Now I have decided again. I have read the Inet and downloaded a couple of Expert Advisors (Stelz and AutoProfit 3.0). I set Stelz to trade. I set Stelz to trade. But AutoProfit does nothing. My Expert Advisor is not working correctly and I'm not sure what to do with it. I should mention that my balance is small, only 12 BKA. I opened an account on NordFX in microUSD. If you have such an experience, please share.

Fyyyy :
Geez, folks, I'm sorry, but I don't know where to go with my question. So I decided to go to this branch for the villagers. The question is as trivial and as old as the world. Been a long time since I've had a Forie, but not enough time. Now I have decided again. I have read some articles and downloaded a couple of Expert Advisors (Stelz and AutoProfit 3.0). I set Stelz to trade. I set Stelz to trade. But AutoProfit does nothing. My Expert Advisor is not working correctly and I'm not sure what to do with it. I should mention that my balance is small, only 12 BKA. I opened an account on NordFX in microUSD. If you have such an experience, please share.

Have you read it here?

http://forexpunkt.ru/sovetnik/51-stelz.html

http://invest-system.net/instruction/Auto-profit30/

No one to brag to )) just write and everyone keeps quiet )) eh where is the "well done" " how did you do it " and so on )) Where's my fame? Bored :( ))))

271863768 :
No one to brag to )) just write and everyone keeps quiet )) eh where is the "well done" " how did you do it " and so on )) Where's my fame? Bored :( ))))
Ma-la-dez!!! How did you manage to do that ?

khorosh :
Ma-la-dee-dah!!! How did you do that?

Experience and constant market research ))):D sticking even in a clean graph you can find patterns ))))

271863768 :
Eh no one to brag to )) just write and all shut up )) eh where is the "well done" "how did you do it" and so on )) Where's my fame? Bored :( ))))

don't be silent=)

and another from the old one.

and last=)

SL is lossless.

271863768 :
MALA-DEC. But Konstantin's is more beautiful. Although need to sort out where the output, etc..

7Konstantin7 :

I also try to use my hands when I trade on the demo, I try to minimize the drawdown even more, i.e. I have less orders and I am waiting for the payoff.

My initial deposit is 200, i had 20 Equity Levels in half a month.

I have a small deposit and the balance may go into minus), but the Equity is going into space.