learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 100

Roman.:

Hail, Selani! :-)

Who knows/no? Will the pound bounce back/no?

Yeah dunno, looks like the pound is bouncing behind the euro and the trend of the dollar index falling, after Bernack's announcement.

BeerGod:
Yeah hz, looks like the pound is bouncing behind the euro and the trend of the dollar index falling, after Bernack's announcement.

Thanks. I see.

Comforting... :-)

It's about time to load up on the overturned martini!

Roman.:
By the way, I love your DoublePlus!

You're a brave guy, Roman! :)

Good luck! - From the bottom of my heart.

joo:

Thank you.

joo:

You can follow my links from this branch page... :-)

This page is with an owl.

Roman.:

You can follow my links from this branch page... :-)

This page with the owl.

No thanks. I lost 50% of my deposit with this owl (after which some people started pointing fingers at me smilingly while saying - aha, so I lost it!) True poured first it before the same 100% (stayed with their own, in short. stopped in time).

But that doesn't mean anything, of course. Maybe you'll get lucky.

"Any success/failure in the past does not guarantee success/failure in the future"- (c) Old folk detsesh proverb.

Roman.:

Hail, Selani! :-)

..., the DEP is holding up even THAT lift UP!

Roma, you deserve it!

Roman.:

Thanks. I see.

That's comforting... :-)

It's about time to load up on the overturned martini!

Yeah it'll be fine, the bounce back up is ending (or has already ended), the pound is just slowing down as usual.

joo:

No, thank you. I have lost 50% of my deposit with this owl (after which some people started pointing fingers at me snidely while saying - aha, you have lost it!) True, I poured 100% with it first (stayed with his, in short. stopped just in time).

And let us improve it :)) Let's teach him how to buy cheap.

Here is the owl archive - only there are more libraries with algorithms, you also need to copy them to the terminal and replace the existing folders. The settings are about Lot=1/1000 of the deposit at 4 digits, (but this is a rough guess, you have to tweak and tweak everything). TakeProfit = 5-10 points, PipStep = 20, PipStep2 = 40-90, and the trail if the usual that somewhere in 3-5 points less than PipStep, while PipStep2 on the same number of points or more should be more than PipStep - This is an obligatory condition, look bot work you understand why if not explain in detail. And you put all this charade on the principle of reverse martin - that's all there is to it ))))
Files:
pipstep1.zip  87 kb