learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 213

7Konstantin7 :

Why at the opening prices? And not all ticks ?

VOLDEMAR :

Why at the opening prices? And not all ticks?

Because all ticks to test it is a myth) at the opening prices, the test is real, but that would be so test the expert advisor should be confined to the opening price, it is by the way a mini lot 0.01 rough blank, I need refinements and experiments with all kinds of conditions, while there is no time, and I'm almost no coder)

You are wrong to think so, all ticks are more accurate than opening prices, by prices you miss movements within the bar which can be on demo and real accounts...

Do you have any monitoring of demo accounts ???

It depends on what algorithm - mostly on all ticks - tester... I don't need ticks in this case, I just need time, and it doesn't matter what bars are there, take profit of 10.000 pips)

If I look at the results, I don't need monitoring, I use a tester, it's a long term trading, once in 3-6 months I check it and everything is visible. Of course I can use it on cent accounts but I don't have such profit, though I can use it on real account.

Testing on all ticks gives the most accurate result, some testers pump quotes with 99% accuracy, judging by your screenshots, you are using averaging, that's where the average price may not fall into the bar opening price, which will mislead you ....

I don't understand) the EA opens orders at the opening of a candle, that's all) and you can do it by all ticks, then it will open somewhere on a candle, the difference will not be great, because the take profit is 10,000, you know)

If I had a tick tester, it would help me open an order with an open position... If I had a tick tester, it would help me open an open position with an open position. If i had a tick tester, i would download my broker's quotes and i would have invented the grail a long time ago)

Do you happen to know where to get a tick tester for real ticks?

I know where to download and there is a software that uploads 99% quality ticks, but it's on my home machine,

Here's an example of a bar opening test

And this is for all ticks with the same parameters

There is a difference ...

I don't understand, your EA algorithm needs ticks, you can't test it at open prices, mine doesn't, it works at open prices, it doesn't need ticks, and it's a myth to test on ticks - tester ones. If I'm not sure, I can't trade with RVD, it's not right!) If you can, send the program 99 as a thank you, but old versions do not work with the current builds, I don't know how it works now, I'll try to put ticks from RVD there) if I'm busy, if anything, get back to you.

i have a feeling i'll try to place some ticks in it, i dont know what they are - they don't really matter, they only affect the number of orders, but it's clear how it works.

If it's true and works correctly, I don't know, it all depends on the algorithm of the Expert Advisor.

Multi from yesterday, while he's beating the kolyan :D

VOLDEMAR :

I also try to use my hands when I trade on the demo, I try to minimize the drawdown even more, i.e. I have less orders and I am waiting for the payoff.

My initial deposit is 200, i had 20 Equity Levels in half a month.

I have a small deposit and the balance may go into minus), but the Equity is going into space.