Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 5

alexx_v:
Folks, when's the trading going to happen? I can't see any communication yet.

The author of this thread is not a stupid person by all accounts, maybe he wants to see new visions .... It's like in geometry, you know? When there are many unknowns, you can take an axiom and start solving an equation, so I think he will figure it out on his own .

alexx_v:
Folks, when's the trading going to happen? I can't see any communication yet.
But, in other threads the share of trading has increased.

Integer:
It's all complicated, murky and time-consuming. It needs to have an effect, at least for a few days.

solar:

The author of this thread is not a stupid person by all accounts, maybe he wants to see new visions .... like in geometry, you know? When there are many unknowns, you can take an axiom and start solving the equation, so I think he will figure out what to choose on his own.

it's much simpler, the thread was started by request and there wasn't space to discuss such things... so this discus https://forum.mql4.com/ru/48541/page135 was moved here.

Aleksander:

you're bullshitting then... you need money, go and get it... start with an MM... I've explained the methodology to the raccoon on Alpari... :-)

bang bang... and you'll make some money for your creativity :-) - but you're working on the grail - start small - make some money on the forex market :-)

yeah, your tuzpik already screwed up once)))

Neurotics build "air castles", psychotics live in them, and
psychotherapists are the ones who charge them "rent".

you know... once... not many times :-)

how much do you need to be happy? in dollars... and how much can you throw out the window without burdening yourself... monthly....

maybe we can work it out :-)

DmitriyN:
It's all complicated, murky and time-consuming. It needs to have an effect, at least for a few days.

Then, there's a method Labrge has in his book. Get up two hours earlier than usual, do something for an hour and go back to sleep.

Mischek2:
Neurotics build "air castles", psychotics live in them, and
psychotherapists are the ones who charge them "rent".
and Trolls suck the paw...

Aleksander:
and the Trolls suck the paw...

not always, sometimes just...