FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 88

Ulenshpigel:
Isn't that right?

Look at my screenshot above and Stranger's, I built on the khai and he built on the first momentum.

Sdimm:

Look at my screenshot above and Stranger's, I built on the hai and he built on the first momentum.
Albeit with a slight divergence, but 50% of the correction built on the hai = = 76.4% built on the momentum. If I understand anything at all :)

Ulenshpigel:
Albeit with a slight divergence, but 50% correction built by hai == 76.4% built by momentum. If I understand anything at all :)

Both are correct

More on the fans here http://www.theignatpost.ru/learning/course/index.php?COURSE_ID=8&INDEX=Y

margaret:

Hello! What about the volumes? It looks like it shouldn't go higher (maximum 1.2670)...

Feel bad again... I transferred that account with annoying investor to another trader about a month ago, the trader raised it to a hundred percent, and then lost it all ... Then he went for a swim in the river and drowned (I was told this morning) ...

Not a transparent hint...

Ulenshpigel:
As far as I understand this tool shows supposed correction levels, and builds up ( depending on TF ) from the beginning of the trend to its end.

Not quite like that. Or rather, not at all.

Technically it's a trending tool. But it's also a tool for dealing with time, cycles, price/time patterns and all sorts of stuff, including resistance/support levels. One of the most self-sufficient tools.

+ :) I was just about to write more about Fibo :)

Silent:
+ :) just about to finish the fibo :)

I can't find the link where the direct and corrective fan is shown clearly (video), I saw it somewhere on the strategifoy .....

Sdimm:

I can not find a link where it is clearly (video) shows the construction of direct and corrective fan, somewhere on the strategifoyu seen.....
It's a good resource for beginners.

Sdimm:

I can not find the link where it is clearly (video) shows the construction of the direct and corrective fan, somewhere on stratejifoyu seen.....

I'm afraid that 'direct' and 'corrective' tell me nothing. Build a box.

And go to this forum, it's got everything and little else.

PS if you mean a video like this is nonsense.

the first target turns out to be