FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 79

emotraid:
I think it's better to have more fun, and Forex is a tedious job like all the others, but you can be your own boss here, at least that is an advantage, and it is worth the effort )))) I do not want to work for a pittance for greedy sweaty fat guys who wash their clothes once a week ... sick of it
It's tedious, yet incomprehensible. When you understand it, you'll be interested.

Serg51:

Wrote an owl a month ago. Opens from horizontal levels calculated by Gunn. I've been thinking about how to filter out false breaks/reversals. I invented the Gann oscillator that counts the percentage of bullish and bearish swings for a certain period of time. I attached it to my owl as a filter. This is what I got in my tester:

I'm betting it on the real. I will post the result.

? what i can't get my head around ? how so?

Silent:
? that doesn't make any sense to me. How is it?
I calculate the levels for each day. I look at the levels between which the price is at the moment. The level above the price is resistance and below the price is support. When price and level are crossed, a decision is made by the filter - up or down (breakout or rebound). Exit by fixed TP (for Euro/Dollar 12 pips for 4 digits).

mobile phone sold !!!

solar:

mobile phone sold !!!

amen

solar: mobile sold !!!

Yeah, he's not doing too well, http://imglink.ru/pictures/07-06-12/5c56162f4444d96290a16c05967e2b49.jpg

his balance is 11940, but his account balance is 4K and a bit, serious drawdown, and yesterday we discussed this and he swore he is not waiting for losses, I think if the euro goes up a couple of figures or one more withdrawal, he can open a new account

ZS: Mobilich's signature in the monitoring profile : Trading is medium-term. Regular profit from 100pp. I set fixed lot 1.0. Observe MM at least 10% per order, or better less

IgorM:

Yeah, he's not doing too well, http://imglink.ru/pictures/07-06-12/5c56162f4444d96290a16c05967e2b49.jpg

I think if euro goes up a couple of figures or one more withdrawal, he might open a new account

he has a demo?

Ishim: is he the one with the demo?
I don't know, although given the initial 3K deposit, it looks very much like a real one.

IgorM:
I don't know, although given the initial deposit of 3K, it's very likely to be real
Yeah, we'll have to fix it while it's still on the plus side.

Ishim: We should fix it while we are in the +.

Yeah, while he does the same stupid things as "everyone_who_ trades_exclusively_in_profit", there are always enough of them on this forum during a long trend: averaging, over-simulation.

And from the practice of observation, the next step is probably to deposit some more money in order to wait

If you do not know what to do with the market, you may start fixing it.