FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 232

lotos7:

...how the owl rolls over... interesting...
Analyzing the formation of the energy level relative to the wrecking ball and the properties of that level ))) It turns out 4 signals ))) Two reversal (buy/sell) and two trend continuation (buy/sell). Nothing else, just working with numerical sums of quotes on M1 )))

the forecast is expecting a bit of a turnaround this week such is the tautology.

Friends, what are we going down for? Well, we are not going down, but it looks like we are going down very sluggishly, or not... But in Europe everything is very sluggish, but it is getting better, isn't it? No bad news? It might not be a boom, but it could grow a bit. What don't I know? What don't I understand?

Yes, it's just a flat, and with a little bit of buying I'm very happy!

artikul:
It analyses the formation of the energy level in relation to the wrecker and the properties of that level )))) It turns out 4 signals ))) Two reversal signals (buy/sell) and two trend continuation signals (buy/sell). Nothing else, just working with numerical sums of quotes on M1 )))

...And how it shows itself in a flat...

lotos7:

... but how it behaves during a flat...

See for yourself )))) It's standing there like that, it just opened more sell orders ))))

...beautiful and right in the main...

lotos7:
...beautiful and right in the main...
There was a funny assumption that one can trade without news, without quotes and without volumes, just by studying numerological sums of ONLС values for bars )))) I found levels, from which strong moves always started, but all the time in an unpredictable direction.) After a long struggle the usual mask helped me )))

artikul:
There was a funny assumption that one can trade without news, without quotes and without volumes, just by studying numerological sums of ONLС values for bars))) I found levels, from which strong moves always started, but all the time in an unpredictable direction.) After a long struggle, I finally got rid of the ordinary wrist )))

Let's see the 10 year test... at least let us drool...

Dimka-novitsek:

Friends, what are we going down for? Well, we are not going down, but it looks like we are going down very sluggishly, or not... But in Europe everything is very sluggish, but it is getting better, isn't it? No bad news? It might not be a boom, but it could grow a bit. What don't I know? What don't I understand?

Yes, it's just a flat, and with a little bit of buying I'm very happy!

Best not to look at the news, only misleading. It is enough to know their times.

artikul:
There was a funny assumption that one can trade without news, without quotes and without volumes, just by studying numerological sums of ONLС values for bars))) I found levels, from which strong moves always started, but all the time in an unpredictable direction.) After a long struggle the regular Taser helped me )))
But every broker has its own quotes and its own filters, the numerology data will not coincide