FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 115

strangerr:
Your trouble is that you are trying to guess it. I see what is there and that is enough for me.
I personally had a boo bring in -100pp. ((((. I will also post later - after the moves.

Ishim:
I personally have had a boo bring in -100pp. ((((. I'll also be writing later - after the moves.

I don't give a shit who brought you what, as for after, I chewed it up for you last week and put it in your mouth, but you didn't swallow it either, you sniggered as usual and went on selling. So from now on I will only come in for a laugh, there will be no comments)))

strangerr:

I don't give a fuck who brought you what, as for afterwards, I chewed it all up and put it in your mouth last week but you didn't swallow it either, you sniggered as usual and went on selling. So, from now on I will only come in for a laugh, no comments))))
And I came to talk to you (((, okay I will also come and have a laugh (when I get rid of the drawdown)

Ishim:
I came to have a chat with you (((, OK, I'll come and have a laugh too(when I get my drawdown back)

sorry ))) go short from the second peak to 1.2550-40...

Vizard:

woeful ))) short from the second peak to 1.2550-40...

I'm not grieving, sitting here with a coffee,

strangerr:
Your trouble is that you are trying to guess it. I see what is there and that is enough for me.
If the "guessing" is valid, it is a calculation, not a misfortune.

Serg51:
If the "guessing" is reasonable, it is a calculation, not a misfortune.
Share the calculation for today. If you don't mind, of course.

Pound/dollar M30 for today and the Asian session.

Serg51:

Pound/dollar M30 for today and the Asian session.

And on usd/eur?