FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 311

Ishim:

I'll cheer you up a bit)))

Don't wave your censer.)

Fooi didn't go, only took 40 pips. Pound/Dollar in b/w, I'm going to sell another lot)))

Predicted 2440- 2450 yesterday until the evening - i.e. no later than the second session. Wrong, shortfall of 5 pips, I repent.

Ishim:
Low will break through 1, 2150 +- the channel! and from there to 1.3050 - you can mow $$ (the price has a goal of movement, but the volumes!? - well, if force majeure Soros or who!).

Ask Wizard about the targets. And whether it will or will not break through is the point.

mimohodom:

Predicted 2440- 2450 yesterday until the evening - i.e. no later than the second session. Wrong, shortfall of 5 pips, I repent.

You will be punished, this is not MT5 and this does not pass

mimohodom:

You can't do that. ... next time you'll be expelled from the club.

I'll try to predict more accurately on Wednesday ...

Ishim:
Who's that? (And why would I ask anything) OK, bye, everyone.

Wizard, he doesn't know you))))))))

Ishim:
who's that guy?

he's a trader here with his sahasrara working like clockwork and ajna seeing fairy tales, and anahita being very kind, to me anyway)))

Serg51:
Fooi didn't go, only took 40 pips. Pound/Dollar in b/w, I'm going to sell another lot)))
The pound is hanging in the gap and tomorrow it will be the time to please many...