FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 297

Back from the astral

Got my eye on the Aussie

¶ bought an austral ¶
# And went back to the astral

Ishim:
No one is going anywhere, read some of the world-famous teachers better. (yes there is the astral and the mental field and the Casual field - no one is arguing).

Mm-hmm... Here's an example, thousands of books on stock trading written by successful backers, but what good are they? People continue to successfully drain their money despite their teachers and their excellent advice)))) What to say about spiritual ... those teachers... The soul is my teacher and everybody's teacher and nobody can help us but ourselves (it was my grandmother who said, she is the best teacher in the world )))))))).

IDLER:

Back from the astral

Got a closer look at the Aussie

¶ bought an austral ¶
# And went back to the astral

don't hang around too long )))...

Vizard:

don't hang around too long )))...

in astral or in australia?

You chose the right forum topic - FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences...))

IDLER:

in the astral or in the austral?

astral...

I smell... the wind is changing)))) ay take off)))

tema077:
I feel... the wind is changing)))) ay take off)))

25300 is enough to start with))))

emotraid:

Mm-hmm... Here's an example, thousands of books on stock trading written by successful spokulniks, but what good are they? People continue to successfully drain their money despite their teachers and their excellent advice)))) What to say about spiritual ... those teachers... the soul is my teacher in this matter and everybody's teacher and nobody can help us but ourselves (my grandmother said, the best teacher in the world )))))))).

yeah...well the tale is told over the weekend so...the markets are competitions...and they will change a bit...although no one cancelled the okama razor (the elementary wizard on the chart)...and it will always be possible to bite on it if you're not greedy...but it's certainly not all gravy...

nexter:
Coordinate any convenient for you - where is the terminal, the time 12 hours Moscow time 27.06.2012, look what is the Eurobucks exchange rate at that time? :)
You did not understand about the coordinate. Well, for example, in Moscow, I remember a few places that I could move there, as long as you were there at that time. What's the terminal got to do with it? I'm not a soothsayer.