FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 231

Bicus:
Buying could be considered at 1.26-1.2580

I am not thinking about anything at all, everything will show itself. 2630-40 fat selimits and stops.

strangerr:

The price has broken through the Asian low, but we have not yet broken anything and are buying on the fall.
The price has broken through the Asian low and is retesting it. If the resistance holds, it's a bearish day.

Serg51:
Price has broken the Asian low and a retest is underway. If the resistance holds, the day is bearish.

Only after the breakdown of this level, I will sell, and there is also 1.2628-38, where, as you can see from the chart, there are buyers:

strangerr:

Only after the breakdown of this level, I will sell, and there is also 1.2628-38, where as you can see from the chart the buyers are settled:

Reasonable.

artikul:

I'm not going to predict anything )))) The EA swatted the bai yesterday and has been stubbornly salting ever since ))))

...how the owl is flipping... interesting...

Graphics are getting uglier and uglier.... So what to call this creation a puppet?)))

Serg51:

Graphics are getting uglier and uglier.... So what to call this creation a puppet?)))

roulette rules))

Serg51:

Hello summer!

OlegTs:
roulette rules))
Yeah. Soon Russian roulette will rule))))

2012.06.21 11:57:03 MARKETSHIP: Support just below 1.26 is considered a pivot point for the EUR/USD DJ FOREX