FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 226

Vizard:

roughly according to this morning's plan...the twist operation continues until the end of the year...but by the looks of the graph not much faith in it anymore...
or not yet digested....now we can start chewing on the eurozone...

i stated above twists, ku, pm ay and so on....they are really pushing the real sector and pulling the financial sector...that is their mistake... but americans are very flexible i think they will figure it out soon...

Vizard:

roughly according to this morning's plan...the twist operation continues until the end of the year...but by the looks of the graph not much faith in it anymore...
or not yet digested....now we can start chewing on the eurozone...

I like this tale now))))

solar:

I mentioned above twists, ku, pmu and so on... they are really pushing the real sector and pulling the financial sector... that is their mistake... but americans are very flexible i think they will figure it out soon

the penties are smart...))) the main thing is that the market believes it... we'll see...

Serg51:
Do you think the Asians will take the Euro down like that?

the day fairy tale was....it is unlikely to come true by the close....so it's a bust...

Asians don't know how they will take it all...the top is in the boo...the bottom will close soon...and fuck it all...

strangerr:

Now I like that tale)))
What if she comes back and laughs at everyone?

margaret:

easy... and the quid stops )))) go to sleep and not worry... something will drop tomorrow...

Vizard:

easy...
The point is that the trend is down, but all the oscillators on the weekly chart are converging(bullish divergence) ....

margaret:

That's all right, it'll be +2$.

Greek 10-year-olds at 26.10%
That's a bummer.

nexter:
Greek 10-year-olds at 26.10%
That's a bummer.

yeah. one question. who's going to pay for all this?