FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 103

Aleksander:
it's so close to the yearly lows.... - might bounce back :-)

maybe not )

Insiders are waiting for the euro below 1 )))

And what does this have to do with the pound?

MobileMan:
You can call it whatever you like.) The main thing is to make a profit )))) This account has been running since August 2011. During this time only 104 orders were executed, and only 4 of them were losing, and they were closed in total profit. At the moment only these 4 sells are open. During this incomplete year the deposit has increased 13.2 times. Maximum drawdown was about 50% (in March-April 2012). If this TS is profitable, then whatever you call it, it has a place to exist. As for the monitoring - I just didn't set up the monitoring myself. I have not done it myself, I just tuned it wrong. 4 sells will close and everything will be fine with small drawdowns. I just went too much with lots in monitoring. This monitoring kind of copies trades from my main account, but not with that lot that I have on the main account, but with the lot that I set.
for sure you have 0001 and we're worried, and the demo account? i monitor zulu it has a separate account - real or demo written!

MobileMan:

maybe not )

Insiders are waiting for the euro below 1 )))

And what does this have to do with the pound screen?

pardon.... here comes the eura...

insiders can at least wait for the third coming...

But the fact that the dollar is getting stronger is not something that congress would pat Obama on the back with.... because a 10% drop in the eu reduces u.s. GDP by 1-3%...

and by 1.18 - if it gets there... any president there would be torn asunder...

Sdimm:

You're too old for young emos and robots, Igor ))))))

What kind of cubicle is this?

Ishim:

What kind of cubicle is this?

for a cavalry sniper))))

Aleksander:

pardon.... here comes the euro...

insiders can at least wait for the Third Coming...

but the fact that the dollar is getting stronger - congress will not pat Obama on the back.... because a 10% drop in the eu reduces u.s. GDP by 1-3%...

and already at 1.18 - if it gets there... any president there would be torn asunder...

I've been waiting for a year for 1.22... or lower... the idiot's dream will not come true for long)))

Ishim:
So you have 0001 and we are worried, and the demo account? I checked on Zulu, there is a separate account - real or demo written!
replied in person

Buy pound at 53 with target at 5570, sell loonie at current with target at 0208)

A reversal as I understand it, or some kind of correlation?

I'm embarrassed to ask.

Where do the 1.20 targets come from?