FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 100

Aleksander:

well... progress is being made.... the monroe institute for example... even if empirically, steps are being taken...

a lot of people just don't want it... get stuffed in the belly, get the show... and then retire.... a wooden suit or a columbarium at the very least... :-)

practicing? there's a party at the ostankinskiy meeting, fly over ))))

ok... when is the time?

emotraid:

practising? there's a party at the ostankinskiy meeting today, come over ))))

Emka...))) You're partying...))

Ishim:
all right! (don't ask again) scalper! )))

so i was asking because someone said i'm gonna lose my deposit i'm not asking ))))))

IgorM:

Hi! It's good that the account is still alive, but don't be self-deceived: what you just called a medium term is called over sitting - the TS needs to be refined

monitoring of your account as of 07.06.2012: balance/equity = 11940/4362

I would have started betting with lots! If something was said about Greece - that they agreed! or Germany gave the go-ahead for Eurobonds - then no rollback at 37

1.2459 push through with news in 3 minutes?

emotraid:

so i was asking because someone said it's a sure thing, and i'm not asking how i'm going to lose my deposit ))))))
how else to write - it will be someday, right?

Vizard:

Emka...))) you're hanging out...))

I'm doing all sorts of stuff )))) but I'm giving priority to fairy tales )))

the second sell is up from 24664 to 1,239, let's go )))))

Ishim:
how else to write - someday, right?

it will... someday... and I'm sitting here, I don't need it when that )))) greed greed greed (antimantra to soothe yourself )))))))))))))))

Aleksander:
ok... when is the time?

I didn't get it right away... 24:00 Moscow time, but it's irrelevant, come as you see fit, there's always someone stomping around)))