FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 101

Ishim: I would have bet with lots! If something was said about Greece - like an agreement! or Germany has given the go-ahead for the Eurobonds - then no pullbacks at 37

I've got the time, I look through the forecasts in this thread every day, to be honest, no one has any clear rules, i.e. TS, forecasts for guessing/unguessing. No one wants to try to analyse the market - they just sketched out some indices and put some fibs from any high/low and that's it... fuck the price, it should go that way...

i have done it, it's very hard, you have to use a calculator and count, just put a couple of different orders is a loss, but you have to be able to split the loss

I think the EUR wants to go sideways, like I said, the weekly high was renewed, it means there are some regularities, the time is predictable, but probably in the medium term ;)

I did it because I do not want to get into the market again this week, good luck to everybody!

emotraid: there's always someone stomping around)))
It's fun there :-) I'm too tired to choose people for the SOS :-) If I succeed, I will come, or at least I will put a sprite on it :-)

IgorM:

I've got the time, I look through the forecasts in this thread every day, to be honest, no one has any clear rules, i.e. TS, forecasts for guessing/unguessing. No one wants to try to analyse the market - they just sketched out the indices and drew the fibs from any high/low and that's it... fuck the price, that's how it should go...

I think the euw wants to go sideways, like said, the weekly high was renewed, so there are some regularities, and the time is somewhat predictable, but probably in the middle term ;)

I did it because I do not want to go back to the market this week, good luck to everybody!

Yesterday the smart people said we should update the bottoms, what's wrong with that?

IgorM:

I've got the time, I look through the forecasts in this thread every day, to be honest, no one has any clear rules, i.e. TS, forecasts for guessing/unguessing. No one wants to try to analyse the market - they just sketched out some indices and put some fibs from any high/low and that's it... fuck the price, that's how it should go...

I think the euw wants to go sideways, like said, the weekly high was renewed, so there are some regularities, and the time is somewhat predictable, but probably in the middle term ;)

I did it because I do not want to go back to the market this week, good luck to everybody!

almost everybody's classified! Stranger!, Mobile doesn't say anything at all....

Aleksander:
It's fun there :-) but I'm too tired to choose people for the SOS :-) if I manage to do it, I'll fly over... at least I'll put a sprite on it :-)
do you have a drink there? (maybe something else )

Aleksander:
It's fun there :-) but I'm too tired to choose people for the SOS :-) if I manage to do it, I'll come... or at least I'll put a sprite :-)

I drink water from the eternal spring if I'm not there, give Leia a shout, she's almost always there

good evening everyone ))))

Freud:

blue seems very logical...but the fall is not today...

emotraid:

I drink water from the eternal spring there, if I'm not there shout out to Leia she's almost always there

)))).

And best of all, the doctors can't get to....

emotraid: Yesterday the smart people said we should update the lows, what's not clear?
even your words are unclear: bottoms of what? day? week? month? and most important, when do we wait? today? next week? next month?
Ishim:it's almost all classified! Stranger!, Mobila says nothing at all....
Mobilich always says clearly, and always one thing: sold! apparently religion does not allow to buy :)